The www.X3Movie.com Thread

The Original Bamfer said:
Surprisingly, I'm in no major rush to see anything. Its strange... I care a lot about this movie and anticipate it so much, but I am not beating myself over these pictures and other media items. I feel that they will be released soon, or at least, something will. Fox is aware of its competition as well as its fans and are just waiting for the best time to achieve the best possible reaction.

Look at it this way - Some (maybe most) of us are now just seeing this movie as a good thing, you know, a good movie. Before, most of us thought it was a trainwreck... Maybe they wanted to wait until the fans really realized the movie's greatness before they decide to release anything... afterall, doing that, would receive a far better reaction.

I think the official full site will release at the end of this month - next week. It may not be a full site, but a site with something on it. We never got any word saying that it wouldn't be up, so I'm expecting it will...
Wait first you say the "Official" site will be released at the end of this month & then you say it won't be a FULL site when thats what an Official Site is ?

What kinda insider are ya ? :p make up your mind

We already got SOMETHING with the Teaser site

You can NOT get any worse then that

They either turn on the OFFICIAL site before the End Of The Year or nothing

Do us all a favor & dont think out loud buddy & I guess you have not been around much lately but most STILL think its a Trainwreck

When you watch the teaser opening, you notice that there are kind of robot-ish sounds like...

"beep","bo-bop" and *choeew"

There is also a coordinate label, as if something was homing in... the box is there to show you that it is Alkali Lake... the Alkali Lake box says:

"Alkali Lake"

Also, the way the camera moves may be an indication to why it might be a machine of some sort...

Another reason as to why some may assume the teaser opening had to with Sentinels is because they are emotionally starving for something X3-related to clasp onto. They instantly believe the first drop of speculation that flows within their minds as being a possibility.

Thankyou :D

MvTrlrMsc said:
Wait first you say the "Official" site will be released at the end of this month & then you say it won't be a FULL site when thats what an Official Site is ?

What kinda insider are ya ? :p make up your mind

We already got SOMETHING with the Teaser site

You can NOT get any worse then that

They either turn on the OFFICIAL site before the End Of The Year or nothing

Do us all a favor & dont think out loud buddy

Alright, so I was sort of nondescript... :p But what I was trying to get at is that I think they'll most likely release the official site, but not in full... I mean, they will add on as the movie progresses, obviously... Ah...
yep...
HEY!
You weren't supposed to pick that out! You were just supposed to take that great post to heart... :( ;)

When you watch the teaser opening, you notice that there are kind of robot-ish sounds like...

"beep","bo-bop" and *choeew"

There is also a coordinate label, as if something was homing in... the box is there to show you that it is Alkali Lake... the Alkali Lake box says:

"Alkali Lake"

Also, the way the camera moves may be an indication to why it might be a machine of some sort...

Another reason as to why some may assume the teaser opening had to with Sentinels is because they are emotionally starving for something X3-related to clasp onto. They instantly believe the first drop of speculation that flows within their minds as being a possibility.

Thankyou :D

ok thanks :)

do u believe its sentinels?

kol_lover said:
ok thanks :)

do u believe its sentinels?

Well, I have to say that I'm pretty darn sure we'll see some form of Sentinels in X3... thats personal speculation (built on by rumors). I wouldn't be surprised if it was, to be honest. It'd be great to have Jean 'awake' to a heck-load of Sentinels, and then her taking em' out - that'd be a great display of her powers... but it could also de-magnificate* (is that a word) her awakening... But, I do believe it could be Sentinels...

*Entry from TOB's Dictionary:
de-magnificate (de-mag-ni-fi-cAt): (V) To make it so that something is no longer magnificent. :p

Well, I have to say that I'm pretty darn sure we'll see some form of Sentinels in X3... thats personal speculation (built on by rumors). I wouldn't be surprised if it was, to be honest. It'd be great to have Jean 'awake' to a heck-load of Sentinels, and then her taking em' out - that'd be a great display of her powers... but it could also de-magnificate* (is that a word) her awakening... But, I do believe it could be Sentinels...

*Entry from TOB's Dictionary:
de-magnificate (de-mag-ni-fi-cAt): (V) To make it so that something is no longer magnificent. :p
ok, cool.

so was that thing ricky said about the sentinel's foot crushing a car close to storm and wolverine true or a lie?

and what other rumours have there been?

Well, I think there have been multiple word on people creating 'robotic heads'... That is my main source of true-ness... but I do belive a lot of what Ricky said was true... but I don't want to get into that :O

people creating robotic heads...any links for info i can see?

was one of them the dude who did the animation for soil?

Well, I think there have been multiple word on people creating 'robotic heads'... That is my main source of true-ness... but I do belive a lot of what Ricky said was true... but I don't want to get into that :O
You know what i thought would have been great say if they dont have sentinels in this movie then show scenes of the goverment starting a secret project and you hear about them designing sentinels. But that would suck if they didnt make an X4 lol

i dont see no reason why they cant be added, the budget can definitely afford their 8 million dollar price tag

OK,you guys are losin' it."Robot sounds" when the site opens?Wow,this is worse than the miraculous face on the site.

Lisea said:
My thoughts exactly. The lack of updates is keeping it impossible to get hyped about this movie. Maybe again when the trailers and pictures are released, but at this moment I'm very blah about this whole project.

My thoughts exactly.

GNR4Life said:
OK,you guys are losin' it."Robot sounds" when the site opens?Wow,this is worse than the miraculous face on the site.

Indeed. :( :O

GNR4Life said:

there are some definite sounds

GNR4Life said:
Yeah im not getting worked up about either, i think people are losing there minds and i dont blame them, we want to see more news and we are deperate

GNR4Life said:

Ah, lighten up GNR :p... The Robot Sounds was meant to be a joke. You know, a mockery of speculation gone too far? Like, when you encounter suff like that, sometimes you have to say "haha" like intended. ;) :D

Haha... :O

Ah, lighten up GNR :p... The Robot Sounds was meant to be a joke. You know, a mockery of speculation gone too far? Like, when you encounter suff like that, sometimes you have to say "haha" like intended. ;) :D

Haha... :O

No,I'm not bashing you guys at all.It's just funny what goes on around here in times of drought.

I know... I agree... and that is why I sort of poked fun at some. But I can't do that too much, as I'd be a hypocrite. I, too, was flooded with speculation a while back. But, I do think I have done considerably better.

Alright, so the 'face' on the website was fairly recent... but we all make mistakes... right? :(

does anyone know of a coma device to put us to sleep for 6 months?

Well, if you had mental blocks that control your immeasurable psychic powers that you could break... I may have a solution. Otherwise, no. :(

oh, were stuck then :(

Downhere said:
^ Well, at least we can look forward to the teaser with Kong if nothing else.
I'm not paying 8€ for a movie ticket just to see a teaser. Not even an X-men teaser will get me to sit and watch King Kong. :p

No way in hell. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"