The www.X3Movie.com Thread

MoiBijou said:
Yep, now it opens faster. Perhaps to much people watching the web. :)
I just went on and it came up quick. Oh, man I can't wait.

Mister Sinister said:
Could someone tell this lazy Brit what that is GMT?
I think it's about 8 PM, but not sure

FULL SITE!

Thank you God

Pero la puta que vale la pena estar vivo, carajo!

pics are up! cyclops looks chill im surprised mystique n colossus rnt up though. maybe they'll come later on with other pics. callisto looks chill tho!

It looks great! I would have preferred some jpeg versions of the pics and some wallpapers but despite this it's good. Can't wait to see more content.

Interesting that Beast's experimentation on himself is mentioned and so Callisto does have Caliban's powers, so there goes my Psylocke's role theory.

Official synopsis released? :up:

I like the sound of that. And yes, it's interesting that they mentioned Beast's experimentation on himself, causing his blue fur. Perhaps...this may be in the movie?

britrogue said:
Fingers crossed eh? That X-Verse is a good site.
I'd bank on it. It's almost April.

Yes, they have a great site. X-fans are lucky to have so many (SHH, XMF, Xverse, X-Men Saga, Countingdown.com etc.):)

JustABill said:
It's on the link above that Retro posted.
Thanks for that lol maybe i should read more posts hehe i cant wait new updates etc OMG 55 days to go thats like 1 month and 3 weeks that doesnt seem that far now i remember counting down like a year ago LOL

JustABill said:
Interesting that Beast's experimentation on himself is mentioned and so Callisto does have Caliban's powers, so there goes my Psylocke's role theory.
Just posted that in the synopsis thread but since it's been discussed here:p ....

I love the fact that they're doing the Beast experimantation. I think thats something directly from the comics.

Looks like Callisto has some of Caliban powers. I wonder why they decided to do that?

I'm guessing so they'd have some way for Magneto to know Jean has risen. As Callisto tells him about her in the trailer and such.

I just hope on top of that she has her own powers.

Avalanche said:
Wow, the UK appears to be getting X3 a day or two later than everyone else.

I'm not in the slightest bit impressed.
It's only two days. Just take lots of cold showers and stay away from the comp.

Aren't movies normally released on a saturday in the UK?

It's confirmed that Beast's experimentation will be in the movie?

An official synopsis of X-Men: The Last Stand provides some details on the new mutants joining the cast for the third venture, including confirmation that Beast's blue fur will be a product of his own experimentation in the movie.
I didn't read the first bits. *gasps* :eek:

JustABill said:
I'm guessing so they'd have some way for Magneto to know Jean has risen. As Callisto tells him about her in the trailer and such.

I just hope on top of that she has her own powers.
I think (if i'm not mistaken) Kinberg said something about FX for Callisto's night vision. So it looks like they've added Calibans powers to what already exists. Looks like she's more powerfull than her comic book counter part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"