There will be no peace in the Wrestling Thread until there is justice! - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the titles in a fourway tag with Hell No, New Age Outlaws, Prime Time Players, and Rhodes Scholars.

Would the New Age Outlaws really get themselves into a match for WM?

What if on raw they simply run a backstage bit, of Kane just sitting there. Taker appears puts his hands on Kane's shoulder, and says something simple like we do it for him

This right before a Brothers of Destruction reunion(and for one night only obviously).

Anno_Domini said:
Would the New Age Outlaws really get themselves into a match for WM?

It's the perfect way to get eight wrestlers onto the card, so why not give them one last performance on the grandest stage of them all?

They forgot a few requirements:

- Having an IQ of seven
- Willingness to be yelled at by Vince McMahon on an hourly basis
- Laugh at Kevin Dunn's unfunny jokes
- Pretend Michael Cole's commentary is awesome
- Awkwardly laugh at Michael Hayes racist and sexist jokes
- Must have experience working with those two Hollywood *****ebags who keep making crappy and unfunny spoof movies.
- Must sign a contract where they are forced to have a twitter page and Tout account if for some reason they end up as on-air talent.

Have the titles in a fourway tag with Hell No, New Age Outlaws, Prime Time Players, and Rhodes Scholars.

This. I mean, a lot of the card is screaming old guard vs. new school (Rock/Cena, Taker/Punk, HHH/Brock), might as well continue the theme with the tag titles.

And as the thread's only PrimeTime Players mark (well at least I found a niche here), I'm all for them getting onto the card somehow.

This. I mean, a lot of the card is screaming old guard vs. new school (Rock/Cena, Taker/Punk, HHH/Brock), might as well continue the theme with the tag titles.

And as the thread's only PrimeTime Players mark (well at least I found a niche here), I'm all for them getting onto the card somehow.

incrediblejeff likes the Prime Time Players.

RIP Paul, I'll never forget your Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss at WM20.

That Mae Young segment was just hilarious, from Punk's interruption to the camera quickly panning away when big bad Mark Henry went to embrace young. :oldrazz:

Is there a YouTube link to that whole Mae Young segment)

You joke.

I looked at the job requirements with a legitimate interest.

They also have an opening listed for Creative Writer. In a couple months I will be graduating with the necessary degree. I don't have the 3 to 5 years of experience in TV tho. I wonder if I should apply anyways.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretsky.

Good job with the interview :up:

Last edited:
Man, they have to do old school RAW episodes more often. That's how the arena should look every week, with the Monday Night Raw banner, referees in the zebra stripes, and yellow block logo.

Any one else watching wrestle talk tv on challenge in the uk. It's alright but it's great to see a wrestling discussion show on tv

Wrestle Talk is alright but I find the hosts annoying.

I've seen a few wrestle talk tv it's an alright show, but the graphics just make me cringe, so it gives it a really cheap feel.
Tempted to just make some myself and send it in, can't be anymore than what they have.

601073_4718288243059_535654583_n.jpg

Here's the exclusive interview I did with The Miz.

Great job. I'd love to see The Ultimate Warrior squash The Miz! :woot:

The next thread title should be a tribute to Paul. Something like "It's the Wrestling Thread, Oh Yes"

I concur. One of our moderator should make it so! And I thought I would share this beautiful quote off Paul's website.

Paul Bearer said:
Lord, as I stumble through this life help me to create more laughter than tears, dispense more happiness than gloom, spread more cheer than despair. Never let me grow so big that I will fail to see the wonder in the eyes of a child or the twinkle in the eyes of the aged. Never let me forget that my total effort is to cheer people, make them happy, and make them forget at least momentarily all the unpleasant things in their lives. And, in my final moment, may I hear You whisper: When you made my people smile, you made me smile. Amen.

Last edited:
I concur. One of our moderator should make it so! And I thought I would share this beautiful quote off Paul's website.

I would suggest the following:

William Moody made the Wrestling Thread smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"