Gotham There's a reason Erin Richards doesn't have a thread yet!!

Comics

Civilian
Reaction score
They've done a terrible job with this character so far.

She has actually flip flopped in a similar way in every epsiode.

"I'm with you James!!"

Followed immediately with

"I'm calling Internal Affairs"
"I'm also going to kiss internal affairs"
"I'm not getting out of Gotham as requested"
"I'm leaving because you didn't have time for my ******** small-talk conversation while you're at work"

Why are they doing this?
So we can see where Batgirl's moxy comes from? (Gordon himself is enough to do that!)

Worst character on the show by a mile. Protected by canon too so we can't Zzaz her either.

The writers just have nothing that they can do with her. At this point, they're making her seem mentally ill by having her change her mind every other episode.

Initially, I liked her this episode because I thought it would be interesting to see the psychological repercussions of her having been the victim of violence, but then she left - again. :dry: I hope she stays away until the writers decide what they want to do with her.

Initially, I liked her this episode because I thought it would be interesting to see the psychological repercussions of her having been the victim of violence, but then she left - again. :dry: I hope she stays away until the writers decide what they want to do with her.

Of course she stays. Canon.

She'll be pregnant soon, but not before Straight Lace Gordon makes us sit through a wedding in future series.

Perhaps they're deliberately showing her as pathetic so she can evolve but I haven't seen much to like so far.

Well,she deserves a thread!

.....As long as it's full of her photos.:awesome:

Yeah, she's nice to look at but her character is annoyingly inconsistent and her acting is mediocre at best.

Amen. At this point Barbara is the only thing I don't like about this show.

O8H2nrb.jpg

1NVuBOx.jpg

R2IkIFH.jpg

She has some nice legs, and likes to appear dressed like this on her lower half in several episodes:

R2IkIFH.jpg

I approve of her dress sense. She should make it a running joke to only ever be wearing shorts or panties in every scene she's in. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"