No Way Home "There's No Place Like Home" - Andrew Garfield Returns As Webbverse Spider-Man

From what I've seen from him so far, he's mostly unreliable or leeching off other scoops.

That being said, he isn't wrong here.

Quite the development with the recent leaked footage in HD all over twitter. Seriously whoever is responsible must not fear the consequences from Sony.

Hi guys! I'm kind of new in these spider-man thread, just wanna say something about the leak video for those of you who doubt them :

I work in Postproduction and the leak video also seems to be from a sharing website like frame.io or other platform which helps transfers HQ video from post production department to VFX, clients, producers, etc, hence the leak 4K, 8K resolution on youtube.

So, wherever it comes from, it sure is around the postproduction and production department. Seems like someone hacked the link or someone from Sony or/a friend of his made it out.

Hell, you don't think Studios has anything to do with that? Marvel and Sony could certainly be the ones putting all those leaks out since last year. For a more strategic business approach, checking what's the reaction from fans and GA. It doesn't even cost them one penny and it works like a charm.

Also, it's weird that everyone is seeing it right now and they don't rush to ban those leaks.
It may keeps the doubt in audience since they don't delete them but it still is strange.

Between, nice meeting you all,
I'm a big Raimi's spider-man films, so you'll see me around in these next months!

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I kind of feel sorry for him because he's just getting bombarded with NWH questions while trying to promote another movie.

There's a video on Twitter by Taran Singh (he's a VFX supervisor and has done some NWH fan trailers) where he brilliantly debunks the deepfake video. Can't link it here because of some profanity, but definitely recommend giving it a watch. :up:

That would be a great ending for Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man. He goes back to his own world when the movie ends and he gets to save Gwen. That would be a good happy ending for his character.

that would kind of mess with multiverse rules already established in the MCU and if this is true then the rules of multiverse already apply to Garfield's and Tobey's movies

Tobey Maguire can consider himself thankful that he has no interviews for upcoming projects lined up, dude's probably browsing social media every day with a smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"