No Way Home "There's No Place Like Home" - Andrew Garfield Returns As Webbverse Spider-Man

Tobey Maguire can consider himself thankful that he has no interviews for upcoming projects lined up, dude's probably browsing social media every day with a smile on his face.
yeah this whole thing is a win win situation for him

It wasn't done justice in the movie anyway so I don't really mind it.

It was the best scene in a poorly written movie. Would've been better if NWH ends up completely retconning TASM2.

Garfield and Emma Stone deserved much better.

yeah this whole thing is a win win situation for him

I'm just curious when Sony will FINALLY admit that both Garfield and Maguire are in the movie. Since Disney is co-financing it, will they do a splashy trailer unveiling on GMA with all three Spidermen appearing as surprise guests?

Trailer reveal with Eternals or Ghostbusters Afterlife in November which blows the lid wide open and begins the press tour.

That's what I'm hoping for at least.

Can't wait for certain people on Twitter to try and dismiss their video with mental gymnastics. :o

Yeah the sponsorship at the end of that sort of threw me. First of why is it Disney and not Sony sponsored? Second is that them confirming it's real and will we get something from Garfield now that this is out?

He's not denying it anymore. And you can tell he was so psyched when she asked him that, it's kind of adorable.

He should say the journalists to lawyer up edwardo savin style.. am I right fellas? I kid. He look nervous and not sure how answer question

One thing about Andrew that I’ve always respected is that the dude genially seems like he loves playing the character. Damn you can see the excitement and giddiness on his face when she asked him about being in the movie.

Love all the love Garfield has been getting online and in interviews. I'm happy there's enough hype for his Spider-Man that he can keep up with the Holland and Maguire hype and that he won't be another Timothy Dalton-esque afterthought in cinematic history.

Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing him soon! ;)

Love all the love Garfield has been getting online and in interviews. I'm happy there's enough hype for his Spider-Man that he can keep up with the Holland and Maguire hype and that he won't be another Timothy Dalton-esque afterthought in cinematic history.

Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing him soon! ;)

Andrew has a really strong following and fanbase and it’s been increasing as this movie comes closer. You look outside websites like SSH and Andrew wins out on polls for favorite Spider-Man and is spoken about very highly.

Trust me, he won’t have a hard time keeping up. The dude has been massively missed. The movies had serious issues with them but Andrew was absolutely fantastic as the character.

It’s a case of “Don’t know how good something is until it’s not around anymore”….I think that’s how people are feeling about Andrew at the moment.

I hope his NDA expires after the trailer hits tonight. I almost feel sorry for him having to lie and divert from the NWH questions constantly.

Thats what he gets for being a working actor.

There's a thing about plausible deniability and then lying for the sake of an NDA. Andrew is well beyond the second one -- you know he REALLY wants to say "yes, I'm in the f**king movie."

Sony needs to stop stringing it out for fans. Tobey is keeping his mouth shut (he has no other projects he's promoting), but you can TELL Andrew and Tom are wanting to scream it from the rooftops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"