These profile sites are depressing me

kainedamo

Superhero
Reaction score
So I was explaining to Lee... somewhere else... nobody likes reading a whine about how depressed someone is.

But ****, these profile sites I've been frequenting depress me. In an attempt to find a date, I've turned to the Internet, and a site called faceparty. 99% of the girls are a mixture of uglies, airheads, bores, show offs, teases, ****s, etc etc. Is it too much to ask to come across a profile of some pretty girl thats down to earth and lists something other than "drinking" as an interest? ****!

And then ya just end up sending messages to hot girls in an attempt to get notice. Its all so futile, because they're not gonna reply to you if you don't have some obnoxious picture of a six pack or hair in front of your eyes. The comments they leave in each others profiles annoy the **** out of me. "ur gawjuss babe". What kind of way is that to spell gorgeous?? "u r so prittyful". Do they think thats cute or something? Die, you bastards, die!! The hot ones would probably rather talk to someone that just says "u r fit babe" than someone that actually puts a little effort into their messages.

I'm too old to whine about this ****. Probably too old to frequent those kinds of sites and actually hoping for some sorta connection there.

I need to get out more. ****. Hate being single. The longer I go being single and not having sex, the harder I think it is for me to talk to girls and the more frustrated I feel. I hate people talking about going a couple of months without sex like its a big deal. Its been years since I've had sex. YEARS. **** **** ****.

Go to myspace. Or go to a place your're comfy like a music store, book store, etc.

---Morzan

So I was explaining to Lee... somewhere else... nobody likes reading a whine about how depressed someone is.

But ****, these profile sites I've been frequenting depress me. In an attempt to find a date, I've turned to the Internet, and a site called faceparty. 99% of the girls are a mixture of uglies, airheads, bores, show offs, teases, ****s, etc etc. Is it too much to ask to come across a profile of some pretty girl thats down to earth and lists something other than "drinking" as an interest? ****!

And then ya just end up sending messages to hot girls in an attempt to get notice. Its all so futile, because they're not gonna reply to you if you don't have some obnoxious picture of a six pack or hair in front of your eyes. The comments they leave in each others profiles annoy the **** out of me. "ur gawjuss babe". What kind of way is that to spell gorgeous?? "u r so prittyful". Do they think thats cute or something? Die, you bastards, die!! The hot ones would probably rather talk to someone that just says "u r fit babe" than someone that actually puts a little effort into their messages.

I'm too old to whine about this ****. Probably too old to frequent those kinds of sites and actually hoping for some sorta connection there.

I need to get out more. ****. Hate being single. The longer I go being single and not having sex, the harder I think it is for me to talk to girls and the more frustrated I feel. I hate people talking about going a couple of months without sex like its a big deal. Its been years since I've had sex. YEARS. **** **** ****.

1) Don't go to those sites.
2) Like you said, go out more. You'll feel better then.

Go to myspace. Or go to a place your're comfy like a music store, book store, etc.

---Morzan

Ya can't just... sit around a book store like some moron, gawking at girls seeing who you could talk to. Not like I gawk at girls everywhere I go anyway.

First thing i thought, How many years?And yeah get out more, meet some real people. Stop looking for a partner and you'll soon find one, it's always when you stop looking or least expect it.

You don't have to. And you shouldn't gawk. Just go out, have a good time is what I'm saying.

---Morzan

Long, whiny post about how depressed and lonely kaine is.

:D

jag

I go out about every day. Know girls too and I haven't had a girlfriend. **** happens, you can't force stuff on. If you go out your not going to find a girlfriend...unless you get really lucky. :woot:

The other night when I was in bed, I felt like I couldn't breathe I was so depressed :huh:

I smell comic goald here...jags here, now where are Erz, Shadowboxing and Co.????

**Shines the Bat/Gym/Yoda-signal**

I'm a girl, and ... no offense, but the only girls who you'll meet online are either (like you've mentioned, i think) ****ty airheads who just want to get around, or ... well, unnattractive people.

I guess here and there, theres one who is normal who will respond, but all my friends, myself included, tend to ignore/delete any messages we recieve on facebook or myspace from people we don't know.

Isn't the best way to meet people in person, through friends? And like, if you do hang out someplace enough you'll make friends... I work at a starbucks, and I made friends with a few of the customers. One of them even takes a class with me at university now...

THE INTERNET IS NOT THE ANSWER!!

Internet is not the way to meet girls, go out and I'm sure someone will habe your number...

Yes, but i doubt that people come here being like. "I SHALL FIND MY SOULMATE HERE"

i mean yeah, you make friends with people on the hype, i have, but most people join to talk about super hero nerdy stuff.... not to seduce other members???

I feel ya bro. I have tried those sites as well. I got one reply back from a fatty, & another from a woman who we exchanged pleasantries a few times, & inexplicably she just stops e-mailing me.:huh:

But recently I have come across a away to somewhat get over the fear of talking to woman (it is still scary for me, but I can push through it). What you do is find one woman a day, & don't even make it a point to pick her up. Make it point to be stupid. Make a total ass of your self. Not offensively, just joking wise.

This way. You be able to take the hit easier when you roll up on a woman you want to talk to.

Sounds like you're going to a less than reputable site, try one of the more reputable sites like Match or eHarmony or something, also it's probably not the best thing to put all your eggs in the online basket. Try joining a cooking class or something like that or joining a recreational sport, something where interacting is more natural than just hitting on a girl at the bar or coffee shop.

Yes, but i doubt that people come here being like. "I SHALL FIND MY SOULMATE HERE"

i mean yeah, you make friends with people on the hype, i have, but most people join to talk about super hero nerdy stuff.... not to seduce other members???

Hey, I'm all about the nerdy stuff AND the seduction ;)

j/k...:p

I'm a girl, and ... no offense, but the only girls who you'll meet online are either (like you've mentioned, i think) ****ty airheads who just want to get around, or ... well, unnattractive people.
Untrue. False generalization.

You're acting like "the internet" is myspace.
The people I know who have had GREAT success finding GREAT people met people through a more serious thing like harmony.com, where there are in depth tests to find compatible people, or, while pursuing their own interests like music or movies, and then meeting someone else who was just pursuing their own interest, not "looking to get laid".

Sounds like you're going to a less than reputable site, try one of the more reputable sites like Match or eHarmony or something, also it's probably not the best thing to put all your eggs in the online basket. Try joining a cooking class or something like that or joining a recreational sport, something where interacting is more natural than just hitting on a girl at the bar or coffee shop.

ballroom dancing.

Worked for me...that and you learn a skill women love. :up:

Yeah its not really whats going through my mind, to find a soul mate. I just feel lonely, and can't really see another alternative. I don't know where I can hang out besides bars where I could easily meet interesting and attractive girls. And meeting girls at bars is a bad idea.

I joined a photography class earlier this year, and the whole class was old people :(

Because we are both from country, I can see where you are coming from. Most girls here are stupid ****ing dirty ****ing scum hairhead *****es.
Don't even try to meet girls here, my last 3 gf's ****ed me over.

Because we are both from country, I can see where you are coming from. Most girls here are stupid ****ing dirty ****ing scum hairhead *****es.
Don't even try to meet girls here, my last 3 gf's ****ed me over.

We are both from country?? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"