Things Batman Would Never Say

Batman: These bat nipples are just what I need to strike fear into the hearts of gothams criminals

Joker: COME ON!!! HIT ME!!!
Batman: Shut up, hoss. You know I only beat women.

Red Robin (from Kingdom Come): By night, I thwart the schemes of would-be evildoers. By day, I make the best gourmet burgers in the the U.S.!

Batman: "Baby it's a new age, you're like my new craze
Let's get together maybe we can start a new phase
The smokes got the club all hazy, spotlights don't do you justice baby
Why don't you come over here, you got me saying

Aayoo
I'm tired of using technology, why don't you sit down on top of me?

Aayoo
I'm tired of using technology, I need you right in front of me
Ooh, she wants it, uh uh, she wants it
Ooh, she wants it (soo), I got to give it to her"

"I'm always in a happy mood, fighting crime is only a police job. My parents died or something, i dont really remember; i don't really care, boo f***ing hooo"!

''The last time I fell in love I broke both legs...''

Robin: Why do you guys always have roast beef?
Batman: Boo-hoo. Little Lord Fauntleroy's tummy hurts because there's too much roast beef in it.
Robin: It's just boring.
[Opens bag, pulls out a chicken sandwich]
Robin: I'm eating a chicken sandwich.
Batman: No, you're not!
Robin: This is crazy. I'm a 28-year-old man, I should be able to eat a chicken sandwich if I want.
Batman: He's 28 years old and he can eat a chicken sandwich. Very Impressive. Green Arrow's ward is a nuclear physicist, and my ward can eat a chicken!

Bruce Wayne in a circus full with people: Harvey, I am Batman! (oh, wait he did that:mad: )

I wonder why someone in the crowd didn't hear that...but that would be commenting on a number of countless plot holes that he left in the movie.

Batman: @#$%#&#@*$@#@$%^*$@#!@

I don't think I have ever seen a scene or a comic where he swore. Prove me wrong guys.

I wonder why someone in the crowd didn't hear that...but that would be commenting on a number of countless plot holes that he left in the movie.

Batman: @#$%#&#@*$@#@$%^*$@#!@

I don't think I have ever seen a scene or a comic where he swore. Prove me wrong guys.
Bruce did say " . . . who the hell do you think you are?" to Selina in Returns, and "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING!?!?!!?!?" in Forever, but that was Bruce.

''One, two, Freddy's coming for you!
Three, four, better lock your door!
Five, six, grab your crucifix!
Seven, eight, better stay up late!
Nine, ten, never sleep again!''

"My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get'.''

"I, Bruce, take you, Selina, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us part."

My parents are dead, I gotta get over it for once and start living an obsessed-free life normally!

"Hey, don't knock masterion. It's sex with someone I love."

''I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"