This guy loves Star Wars

Yeah that's true. We all go through hard times. Some people breeze past the hard times but some people find it hard.

I respect that the guy has problems. He just needs help is all. :(

This is why I hate message boards sometimes. People see someone who is having a hard time of life and just descend like jackals, each wanting to get in a few kicks. Sometimes, even if someone is a total goober, you gotta offer them a helping hand. Let's be honest we're comic book fan's, not jocks. I expect better from people on these boards when it really counts is all...:(

I'm not having a go at people but someone had to say it. Sorry I made the thread all emo...

To be honest...it is easier to act cool on a message board because no-one has to see your face or the way you act.

Just the way you type.

kainedamo said:
I sensed that I was gonna get permabanned soon, so I left on my own terms and faked my own death.

LMAO!

:up:

hippy fascist said:
Seriously guys, this is kind of sad. I mean if someone makes a stupid comment then fair enough to rip into them and it's all in fun anyway but this guy had a pretty pathetic existence. It's not on to rip into someone like that because what you've gotta remember is that there's a human being at the other end. Have you noticed how he hasn't posted in a while. Someone with that depressing a life is on a knife edge and one day some fanboy is gonna make a nasty comment and he's gonna be swinging by the neck...get what I'm saying. Now I've ripped into people on these boards before but this is some lord of the flies **** man. Try and think about the big picture before you condemn someone as pathetic in future.:(

There's an old saying "there but by the grace of god". Think about it...

This guy is just a troll over there dude. I know him well enough to know that he was just trying to rile some Star Wars geeks up over there. :O

Viper81 said:
LMAO!

:up:

This guy is just a troll over there dude. I know him well enough to know that he was just trying to rile some Star Wars geeks up over there. :O

Well if that's the case the point is that you knew, these guys didn't and they still ripped into him anyway.

hippy fascist said:
I think we've all learnt a valuable lesson today. Oh lee, I put that emo definition up for you on the SQT
Are you trying to say I am emo? :eek:

The Amazing Lee said:

No I got my thread's mixed up, it was some called AJ rimmer that actually wanted to know, this thread's kind of emo now though

hippy fascist said:
That statement combined with your avatar just seems to be such a perfect coupling! :D
**cough cough** hang on...let me just get back into character.

drtran.gif

Good god, I’ll happily admit I’m a comic book geek, I read comics, I enjoy film and cartoons, I draw and buy the occasional toy or bust. But it isn’t my entire life it’s just a hobby, if I don’t get the book or something I want ohh well no point throwing a fit. move on

Its guys like this that shows how pathetic people can get, its extremely sad and worthless. like I said I’ll happily admit to being a comic geek but I’m in no way at all that sad, honestly in all my years collecting comic I’ve never seen anyone like this actually in real life

Also on a side note I’m banned form TFN because i said the prequels weren’t great about could have been so much better. I got an e-mail 10 minutes after my post saying they didn’t need that kind of negative feedback and I was banned.

star wars geeks the sadist of the bunch

Star Wars saved my life. And that's the truth. I wouldn't want to live otherwise..but I wanted to live to see ROTS!

StarWarsAgent said:
Star Wars saved my life. And that's the truth. I wouldn't want to live otherwise..but I wanted to live to see ROTS!

Star Wars saved you from a life. . . .

Now you just make up stories in threads. . . .

Zephyr Alexian said:
Star Wars saved you from a life. . . .

Now you just make up stories in threads. . . .

Not really. I am still enjoying life, Watching ROTS over and over again has kept me going..plus I can't wait for the new TV show :D

StarWarsAgent said:
Not really. I am still enjoying life, Watching ROTS over and over again has kept me going..plus I can't wait for the new TV show :D

Dude I feel for you but there are so many more classic films you can wacth, like The Godfather movies, Dog Day Afternoon, One flew over the cuckoo's ntes, Chinatown, Taxi Driver, etc, Hell most of these movies came out before 77.

8Ball2/JanG5 said:
From being a fanboy that knew a lot about Star Wars, in my experience I failed to be able to put anything I absorbed from the Star Wars experience into context with anything in life and say I learned or gained anything.

I don't know about others, but I seriously learned nothing from Star Wars.

Fiction, particularly film, does not exist to "teach" us, and should not be judged for that.

Yes, film can teach. But if you're going to criticise Star Wars for not espousing any great philosophical truth, please criticise many of the early films that existed purely as escapism.

Did the Great Train Robbery teach me how to be a better person? Or anyone for that matter?

The old "I learned nothing from this film" is a complaint born out of pure malignant ignorance, and it is usually spouted by those who have cloaked themselves in delusional self-important pretensions.

:)

maxwell's demon said:
well it did show you how to rob that train...

Star Wars showed us how two androids can change our ****ing lives, man. ANDROIDS.

maxwell's demon said:
and at least one of them was gay:up:

But you have to buy the magazine to find out which. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

maxwell's demon said:
did you see the thread Holly made about you?

Nope. When was this and what did it consist of?:confused:

i think friday night.(really saturday morning)

and madness, coconuts, and milk.

maxwell's demon said:
i think friday night.(really saturday morning)

and madness, coconuts, and milk.

Did it get deleted?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"