Thor caption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
22045L.jpg

Even though he knew it would annoy him, Thor still kicked himself for choosing to look at the Superman Casting thread on Superherohype.

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: "I have given a name to my pain, and it is Loki. You must possess strength to inflict pain, Reed. We've got a trickster god to kill, and I wanna clean my hammer."
REED: "..."

01AnIronManThor03CoverA.jpg

THOR: "You wanna get nuts?! C'mon! Let's get nuts!"

01ABustingOutThor.jpg

THOR: "This is me proudly not giving a rat's ash about Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Glee, Twilight or the Transformer movies."

Great stuff guys! Glad my sig inspired you Panthro!

THOR: If my movie turns out a lot like your movie, the god of thunder will be most proud and satisfied.

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: ...But if it´s anything like his movie, I shall unleash bad place upon thee!
REED: Hey, cut us some slack, we were and still are at f***ing Fox, for Chrissakes!!

01ABustingOutThor.jpg

"Crafted from rare cosmic alloys, wielded by the God of Thunder and instilled with the power of Odin himself, the Mjolnir is a fantastic gift for all occasions. And today, it can be YOURS for only $19.99 including shipping. Ring us now at the Shopping Channel on 1800-282-THOR"

THOR: If my movie turns out a lot like your movie, the god of thunder will be most proud and satisfied.

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: ...But if it´s anything like his movie, I shall unleash bad place upon thee!
REED: Hey, cut us some slack, we were and still are at f***ing Fox, for Chrissakes!!
Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

01ABustingOutThor.jpg

"Crafted from rare cosmic alloys, wielded by the God of Thunder and instilled with the power of Odin himself, the Mjolnir is a fantastic gift for all occasions. And today, it can be YOURS for only $19.99 including shipping. Ring us now at the Shopping Channel on 1800-282-THOR"
Bwahahahahahahaha

01ABustingOutThor.jpg

THOR: "Now be a good bunch of fanboys and wish Anne Hathaway the best of luck as she takes on the role of Selina Kyle/Catwoman for The Dark Knight Rises. Or else!"

22045L.jpg

"LOOOKKIIIIIIII!!

HOW DARE THEE erase my DVR of Big Bang Theory!!

By Fathers beard if I have missed Will Wheaton because of your treachery the WRATH of the Thunder God will be upon you!!!"

I´m totally into Big Bang Theory, I mean, how cool is it that one of the top-rated sitcoms in America is about nerds making jokes about how much Star Trek Nemesis sucked, and so forth?

22045L.jpg

THOR: Can´t believe Batman´s got Anne Hathaway to play Catwoman in his next movie!!

Kiss3.jpg

21-15.jpg

LOKI: Feeling better now?
THOR: Verily.

Those were both funny UF.
21-15.jpg

LOKI: "Is that-"
THOR: "Anne Hathaway trying on different Catwoman suits? Aye."
LOKI: "She's just so beautiful..."
THOR: "Verily."

Great stuff Panthro!

22045L.jpg

THOR: You fickle fanboys, barely show up on my caption thread anymore just because they announced Anne Hathaway as Catwoman!! What´s the big deal?!

ah08.jpg

21-15.jpg

THOR: Oh I see.

2vdfgb9.jpg

Thor: "Come on, stop whining! You kids are soft. You lack discipline. Well, I've got news for you. You are mine now! You belong to me! You're not going to have your mommies & daddies here to wipe your little tushies anymore. Oh, no! It's time to turn this mush into muscles. No more complaining. No more, 'Mr. Thor, I have to go to the bathroom'."

Thorentertainmentweekly0114SML.png

Thor: "There is no bathroom!"

Great stuff Panthro!

22045L.jpg

THOR: You fickle fanboys, barely show up on my caption thread anymore just because they announced Anne Hathaway as Catwoman!! What´s the big deal?!

ah08.jpg

21-15.jpg

THOR: Oh I see.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Yours was funny too ked. But who is that in your Avatar? Maybe I'm just too out of touch but I can't place her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"