Thor caption thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
01AThorChokingLoki.jpg

THOR: WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY MOTHER?!

LOKI: I said she made good cookies.

THOR: Oh.
Hehehehehehe

01AThorHugginghulk.jpg

HULK: "Hulk didn't know Thor cared!"
THOR: "The God of Thunder cares, Hulk. The God of Thunder cares a lot, just like a Care Bear."

01amora1.jpg

THOR: "Listen Amora, I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take a genius to figure that all the problems of a hulking hammer wielding thunder god and a hot to trot sexpot pin up sorceress babe just don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world. But at the end of the day, we'll always have Asgard. Now... here's looking at you, kid."

01amora1.jpg

THOR: "Miss Enchantress, you're trying to seduce me. You are trying to seduce me, aren't you?"
AMORA: "Would you like me to seduce you?"

Thanks Panthro! Great stuff all around, especially the Casablanca/Graduate quotes.

01AThorChokingLoki.jpg

THOR: "I think you're all ****ed in the head. We're ten hours from the ****ing fun park and you want to bail out. Well I'll tell you something. This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest. It's a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and you're gonna have fun. We're all gonna have so much ****ing fun we'll need plastic surgeory to remove our godamn smiles. You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of you're *******s! I gotta be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy ****!"
LOKI: "Um, Thor, do you need an aspirin?"
THOR: "Don't touch!"

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: "Hey. If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is. Hallelujah. Holy ****. Where's the Tylenol?!"
MR. FANTASTIC: ":wow:"

01A1-thor-header.jpg

THOR: "Asgardians, prepare for Glory! Eat a hearty breakfast, for tonight, we dine in Hell!!!"

01AThorChokingLoki.jpg

THOR: "I got a fever! And the only cure is MORE COWBELL!!"

01A1-thor-header.jpg

THOR: "Need a little excitement?!!! Snap into a Slim-Jim!!!!"

Love the Chevy Chare rents and the 300 quote.

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: Leave Richards alone!! I would like to see YOUR live-action movie series turn out good if Tom Rothman was your studio´s CEO! The God of Thunder thanks Odin he has not endured such a lamentable destiny!

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.
Muwahahahaha, great use of Conan the Barbarian there.

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: Leave Richards alone!! I would like to see YOUR live-action movie series turn out good if Tom Rothman was your studio´s CEO! The God of Thunder thanks Odin he has not endured such a lamentable destiny!
:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
Muwahahaha, you tell 'em, Thor!

01amora1.jpg

THOR [singing falsetto]: "Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk,
I'm a woman's thunder god, no time to talk.
Music loud and women warm.
I've been kicked around since I was born.
And now it's all right, it's O.K.
And you may look the other way.
We can try to understand
The Asgard Time's effect on man.
Whether you're a brother
Or whether you're a mother,
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Feel the city breakin'
And ev'rybody shakin'
And we're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin' alive.
Stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha,
Stayin' alive.
Well now, I get low and I get high
And if I can't get either I really try.
Got the wings of heaven on my shoes
I'm a dancin' thunder god and I just can't lose..."

01AThorHugginghulk.jpg

THOR: Please, do not jump yet!! You may still be in the Avengers movie!!

01AThorHugginghulk.jpg

Hulk: Don't tell anyone about this!
Thor: Oh... I won't. Now it's hammering time.

01amora1.jpg

AMORA: Do not worry, my beloved, no one shall know about your steroids!
THOR: And the world will never learn of your boob job either, my love!

01amora1.jpg

AMORA: Do not worry, my beloved, no one shall know about your steroids!
THOR: And the world will never learn of your boob job either, my love!
:hehe:Muwahahahahahahaha:hehe:

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: "Sex!!! Good, now that I have your attention - vote Thor for President 2012!"

01AngryGuestStarThor.jpg

THOR: I am the ripper, the tearer, the slasher! I am the teeth in the darkness. The fatality in the night! Mine is strenght! And lust! And power! I AM BEOWULF!

01AThorChokingLoki.jpg

LOKI: "What the Hell?!"
THOR: "We're holding a virgin sacrifice tonight and you're the only virgin available."
LOKI: "Who told you that?!"
THOR: "Amora, naturally."

01AThorChokingLoki.jpg

LOKI: "What the Hell is going on?!"
THOR: "I'll tell you what's going on - first you waste four years of my life! And then you take the only thing I ever really cared about!"
LOKI: "Your bicycle?"

HaveANiceDayMan.jpg

Thor: "I'll get you for this, Joel Schumaker!! I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"