World Thor Comics

Different, Thor/Tron #617 variant
http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.14404.marvel_unveils_tron_variant_covers

14404storystory_full-7404570.jpg

Tho with first Thunder and the retelling of 616 origin I really wish they had chosen a different artist Tan Eng Huat is just not a favorite of mine. The series so far is better than I thought it'd be.
I'm ambivalent about First Thunder so far. The portrayal of Thor and Blake as two completely different people is offputting to me.

I'm wondering if that's how it plays out in the movie? Seems like for the most part the Foster/Thor relationship are similar

i havent read Thor since Romita Jr.'s run... but this was (I think - details are hazy now) the 1st comic book i ever bought

432-2.jpg

just heard a rumor that there will be a Walt Simonson Variant cover on the Mighty Thor #1!!!

Despite the great run, I think Marvel lost an opportunity to create a great new start for the Asgardians. I think they should have proven that Balder was a better, wiser choice as the new king. Just as Odin ruled with his two brothers, it should have been Balder wiedling Gugnir, Tyr controlling the Destroyer, and then Thor with his hammer. Three brothers guiding the Asgardians to a new future.

Yeah I'm a bit miffed Tyr and Balder are gone. I'm just hoping this Fear crud has something to do with it and they aren't really dead.

The Thor Goes Hollywood Variants have been the kitty.

detail3.jpg

Forrest Gump

detail.jpg

Alien Franchise

7.jpg

Planet Of The Apes

6.jpg

The Usual Suspects

5.jpg

Frankenstein

4-1.jpg

The Graduate

2-1.jpg

Indiana Jones

Thor-VS-Jaws.jpg

Jaws

lol Thanks Meltdown! I forgot to post those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"