Endgame Thor/God of Thunder - Chris Hemsworth

I wonder if Valkyrie will meet up with Thor

Reading these scripts must be traumatic for Hemsworth lol.

Tense interaction with Captain Marvel, remember emotional moments with the father figure that led your character down a more virtuous path, smash the bad guy with a lightning-charged axe-hammer, renew relationship with Valkyrie...

It's probably really difficult to get into it :cwink:

Not a bad life to be living, that's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Given what Thor has lost especially at the hands of Thanos he's probably lost as much as any one of his fellow Avengers; lost his hammer, lost his home...Asgard is gone he lost his people, his brother, Heimdall, etc

The character has experienced actual trauma, yes.

But I was being facetious about the rest of it. I did try with the emoji, and so on, but the non-serious aspect doesn't always come across.

So...I’ve decided I know what I want: Thor and Carol should be best friends, and Thor should try to set Carol up with Valkyrie. This must come to pass, or I will be very disappointed.

That seems to be exactly what many people on Twitter want lol

D1qHh2GXcAIIOpm

That's funny. It would be the next step in Thor's maturation process, that's for sure. A truly selfless act.

tumblr_pocwfoe4Go1sbz0e8o6_540.gif

tumblr_pocwfoe4Go1sbz0e8o3_540.gif

tumblr_pocwfoe4Go1sbz0e8o5_540.gif

tumblr_pocwfoe4Go1sbz0e8o4_540.gif

tumblr_pocwfoe4Go1sbz0e8o7_540.gif

tumblr_pocwfoe4Go1sbz0e8o2_540.gif

(gifs by karazrel)

This scene is badass until you realize she doesn't know what Stormbreaker is. Let's face it, that's why she didn't move

Now that is a pairing between group members that I wouldn't be against.

So...I’ve decided I know what I want: Thor and Carol should be best friends, and Thor should try to set Carol up with Valkyrie. This must come to pass, or I will be very disappointed.
Nah, Thor doesn't deserve to be alone. Thor and Valkyrie all day, but if they invite Carol in I wouldn't be opposed to it, in fact I would love it. Excuse me, let me go and look for some fan fictions.

Honestly, I wish we could get one more solo Thor film that would feature Thor actually starting a legitimate romance with Sif, let alone getting married to her and Sif becoming the new Queen of Asgard. After seeing Aquaman's and Mera's chemistry and in action together in the former's solo film, I want to see the same between Thor and Sif.

If anything, Thor has the most story potential to justify giving him at least one more solo film just for the sake of seeing him establish New Asgard somewhere in the universe.

Honestly, I wish we could get one more solo Thor film that would feature Thor actually starting a legitimate romance with Sif, let alone getting married to her and Sif becoming the new Queen of Asgard. After seeing Aquaman's and Mera's chemistry and in action together in the former's solo film, I want to see the same between Thor and Sif.

If anything, Thor has the most story potential to justify giving him at least one more solo film just for the sake of seeing him establish New Asgard somewhere in the universe.

Except one thing Asgard is gone so no kingdom to rule over...Asgard was destroyed when the planet was destroyed in Ragnarok

Unless they colonize on an unsettled, uninhabited planet

Even then Thor being King of Asgard he of course would need a Queen...I could have seen it being Jane but since they broke up I could go with Valkyrie or Sif assuming she is even still alive which we all know is not possible

Thor already has a love interest and his name is Jackson Maine :)

We need to get Thor 4. I hope Marvel makes it

Except one thing Asgard is gone so no kingdom to rule over...Asgard was destroyed when the planet was destroyed in Ragnarok

Unless they colonize on an unsettled, uninhabited planet

Even then Thor being King of Asgard he of course would need a Queen...I could have seen it being Jane but since they broke up I could go with Valkyrie or Sif assuming she is even still alive which we all know is not possible

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was talking about. Thor 4 could deal with Thor trying to find a suitable new world for him and his people to establish their new home on, along with the struggles and difficulties that come as they do that.

Sif was confirmed to be alive somewhere in the universe by the Russos but was one of the victims killed by Thanos's snap. I'm assuming that she will be resurrected like everyone else once the Avengers defeat Thanos for good.

If Jaimie Alexander is free to star in a larger role for Thor 4, then she could easily get promoted as the new leading lady in Thor's life. I am also pretty sure that we won't see Natalie Portman's character make any kind of comeback in the MCU.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was talking about. Thor 4 could deal with Thor trying to find a suitable new world for him and his people to establish their new home on, along with the struggles and difficulties that come as they do that.

Sif was confirmed to be alive somewhere in the universe by the Russos but was one of the victims killed by Thanos's snap. I'm assuming that she will be resurrected like everyone else once the Avengers defeat Thanos for good.

If Jaimie Alexander is free to star in a larger role for Thor 4, then she could easily get promoted as the new leading lady in Thor's life. I am also pretty sure that we won't see Natalie Portman's character make any kind of comeback in the MCU.

If that's the case Sif is perfect to be Thor's queen much like how Frigga was perfectly suited for Odin

Sif is Triss. Valkyrie is Yennefer and Captain Marvel is Keira. :D

I’m all but certain Odin will show up in this in new footage since they showed him in the newest trailer. It was a way of reminding people he’s still a part of Thor’s life. The question is will Loki be there next to him in the after life?

I’m all but certain Odin will show up in this in new footage since they showed him in the newest trailer. It was a way of reminding people he’s still a part of Thor’s life. The question is will Loki be there next to him in the after life?
He might show up. It could be either a flashback/vision or the heroes travel to Valhalla somehow...
Also there are those hints that the realm Hel may play a factor. Hela, Loki, maybe Frigga... their presence has also been hinted at for AEG.

We still don't really know what that is all about but it sounds fascinating whatever it is. Also taking into account what has happened to all of those characters, Thor's history with all of them...

Also in the trailer and right before the footage of Asgard, Odin and Thor happen we have the narration saying the following "All we can do is our best and sometimes the best that we can do is to start over". I think that it could be interpreted as, king Thor will indeed start over/rebuild Asgard... The whole scene with Thor and Odin that is featured in the trailer is all about Thor recognizing Odin as a great king and that someday he would make his father proud. Odin said in Ragnarok that Asgard wasn't a place and that Norway for example could be Asgard...

So i think Thor will find his people and relocate them somewhere. Starting everything over as their rightful king.

New MCU Fight! Thor vs Captain Marvel in the Marvel Films section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"