Thor/God of Thunder - Chris Hemsworth

Thor in his younger years i'm guessing... Those where the days. :D

FVyzSkWXEAI2mG7

Taika must've seen a shot from Witcher 3 of Geralt and Yen doing it on a unicorn and was like "hold my beer" lol

Is that Fenris?
Don't think so. It's too small and grey.
Thor wielding Zeus lightning bolt!? Yes please.
Also both riding the goats.

FVywvNUXEAIOvMC

Don't think so. It's too small and grey.
Thor wielding Zeus lightning bolt!? Yes please.
Also both riding the goats.

FVywvNUXEAIOvMC

That's awesome I want to see what it can do, hopefully he dual wields it with Stormbreaker at some point. They really seem to be upping the ante when it comes to lightning being used in this film and I love it.

Also I would love to see Thor dual wield Stormbreaker and Mjolnir to absorb the All Black and defeat Gorr like he did in the comics. That's one of the few good things Endgame Thor did was dual wield but he didn't do much with it.

Chris Hemsworth needs to talk to a doctor about those tumors. It could be something serious.

"Each time, if the opportunity comes up and presents itself, I'm just open to whatever creative exploration can happen, thanks to different writers and directors and so on," the actor says of his journey so far. "But I love playing the character, I really do. It always comes down to: 'Is this script different to the last one? Are we repeating something?' And when it becomes too familiar, I think that's when I'd have to say, 'Yeah, no, this doesn't... I think I've...'" He pauses, laughs. "I'd like to exit before people tell me to exit."

Hemsworth isn't the only one who thinks another appearance could be on the cards. Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige is of the never say never opinion, too. "I know this: there are many, many other Thor stories in the comics that we talk about a lot," he says. "And as we watch Chris Hemsworth continue to grow and evolve as a major acting talent, I would be excited to see how he keeps evolving this complex character."
crowd-happy.gif

I would love Hemsworth to pull off his Thor version of Jackman's Logan.

I've really enjoyed what we've got (Endgame Thor aside) but would enjoy seeing a more serious, tougher version. Eventually. Hopefully.

I know it would be a really tough thing to make work and take years to get to, but I would love to see the scene from the comic of Old King Thor and Old Phoenix Logan having a conversation play out on screen. Doesn't even have to be a movie, just give me a short lol

I know it would be a really tough thing to make work and take years to get to, but I would love to see the scene from the comic of Old King Thor and Old Phoenix Logan having a conversation play out on screen. Doesn't even have to be a movie, just give me a short lol

Same it would be awesome.

More Thor please!

This is awesome to hear. No one is going to be kicking him off the stage. I’d love to see an older Hemsworth playing an old veteran Thor one day. The others may come and go but hopefully Hemsworth is in for the very long haul.

At some point he'll have to take a break if they want him to come back as old King Thor
Hard to play a character who lives thousands of years when we're watching them age normally on screen

At some point he'll have to take a break if they want him to come back as old King Thor
Hard to play a character who lives thousands of years when we're watching them age normally on screen

Well, they can just set his last movie thousands of years in the future, in a kind of Logan scenario.

Yeah I think Hemsworth's final appearance in the MCU should be old King Thor, set thousands of years in the future.

If we indeed do get a Thor 5, then they can save Old King Thor for Thor 6.

Yeah I think Hemsworth's final appearance in the MCU should be old King Thor, set thousands of years in the future.

If we indeed do get a Thor 5, then they can save Old King Thor for Thor 6.
What age would Hemsworth likely be at that point?

Somewhere in the late 40's to early 50's I'm sure since he turns 40 next year.
One thing I think we can be sure of is that the dude is still going to be in legendary shape in his 50s (and I think I’d prefer 50s for this). Gonna be even better when he has that mature Old King Thor face. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"