Thor: The Dark World ...DVD

Personally, I am pumped that it's coming out on video so soon. Loved this movie and can't wait to buy it.

100% Agree...
I thought for sure they would wait till April before releasing it and was surprised at its Feb release date...
Now I get 2 Taylor releases.. Game of Thrones season 3 as well as TDW...
:oldrazz: Counting the days.....

100% Agree...
I thought for sure they would wait till April before releasing it and was surprised at its Feb release date...
Now I get 2 Taylor releases.. Game of Thrones season 3 as well as TDW...
:oldrazz: Counting the days.....
I still need season 2 lol

I tell you, the gap between the theatrical and home video releases is getting more miniscule every year. Thor JUST came out a couple months ago! In fact, it's probably still running in select theaters.

I tell you, the gap between the theatrical and home video releases is getting more miniscule every year. Thor JUST came out a couple months ago! In fact, it's probably still running in select theaters.

It's running at the dollar theaters here where I'm at. From the time I went and also what I still hear the theater is at least 3/4th full, which is amazing as for the longest time it was way colder than normal, and here in Minnesota, we are used to it being cold.

Dang, they dont even have dollar theaters where i live. The cheap theater is 4 bucks

Dang, they dont even have dollar theaters where i live. The cheap theater is 4 bucks

I call it dollar theater from habit due to that's how much it was from when I was a kid to adulthood, but it's around 3-4 bucks now.

Yeah it should be a buck. The movies have been out a few months already the screens are crappier and its dirtier and smellier in the dollar theater. I dunno who they think they are lol

Yeah it should be a buck. The movies have been out a few months already the screens are crappier and its dirtier and smellier in the dollar theater. I dunno who they think they are lol

Small screen and lousy seats notwithstanding, this place is worth three times the $1.99 they charge. http://byrdtheatrefoundation.com/ They even have one show on the weekend where an organist rise out of the orchestra pit and plays for awhile before the movie starts. Gotta love the Byrd!

Can't wait for TTDW to land there.

technically any movie studio can release the dvd 3 months after it first opens. Thor opened in Europe in October, four months ago. So you CAN even have a movie on Dollar Screens when a dvd/bluray comes out.

Yeah they closed the dollar theater here.
The Malco I guard at was an AMC theater at one time, their carpet in still one the floor. lol They have an AMC about 15 miles away.
It's basically management that keeps a place clean IN the theaters. There's no way some of these places mop between shows, and I doubt after they close either.

There's been a lot of speculation on what All Hail the King will contain. I guess it's most likely wishful thinking from people that still can't buy the Mandarin twist.

THAT is one of my issues with IM3. I refuse to think Killian made up Mandarin, I'd think more like Mandarin backed Killian.
Mandarin is SUPPOSED to be Tony's equal in intelligence, Killian didn't show me that at all.

Thor: The Dark World, Target Exclusive. http://www.target.com/p/thor-the-da...#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=thor+the+dark+world

Aside from the Loki slip cover the only exclusive being offered is.

Enjoy Access To Over 13,000 Marvel Digital Comics For Free! Receive one month of access to Marvel Unlimited with your purchase of Marvel's Thor: The Dark World on 3D Blu-ray Combo Pack.
•Genre: Action/Adventure
•Release Date: February 25, 2014

THAT is one of my issues with IM3. I refuse to think Killian made up Mandarin, I'd think more like Mandarin backed Killian.
Mandarin is SUPPOSED to be Tony's equal in intelligence, Killian didn't show me that at all.
It coulld still be just some funny thing about Trevor Slattery in jail ,it might not debunk the twist .

why should Thor appear on the cover of the Loki movie?

Still ticked off a bit that there's no Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.

Still ticked off a bit that there's no Blu-ray/DVD combo pack.

Agreed. Big time disappointed about this. I'm still holding out hope that one will be announced, just like different stores are still announcing their exclusives.

Ha we need a Loki: The Dark World cover with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"