Titans Titans General Discussion Thread - Part 1

Considering how The Doom Patrol members got their abilities in the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. Yet still haven't aged at all, I'm betting that if Superman and Wonder Woman show up then they will look way younger than Bruce.
Eh, I don't watch Doom Patrol and its events thinking it has any bearing on Titans or any other show (plus the answer the producers gave about continuity).

Glen's a good fit for this particular version of Bruce Wayne (a supporting character and mentor to Dick Grayson). I'm only familiar with his work on GoT, but he's definitely got the chops. I suspect he'll wear a wig to give him a slightly younger appearance.

Glen is a great actor; it’s a little tough to picture him as Batman but he’s a solid pick for an older Bruce.

When I seen he was attached to this I swear I thought it was for Alfred.

However as a Scottish actor he will always have my support lol.

I know Cyborg is on the Doom Patrol show. is he even expected to join Titans in S2? I don't know.
I don't quite know what the full truth is, but the budget for Titans (although it might just be the cinematography) to me, looks much better than it does on Doom Patrol.

Furthermore, one of the DP cast members stated in an interview that DP was in it's own separate universe to Titans, and that they aren't actually connected (despite the Doom Patrol characters featuring in Titans S1). In any case, if Cyborg does show up in Titans, I sure hope they rework his entire look. The DP appearance, to me, would just look out of place on the Titans show.

However, as of late, it seems DC is intent on keeping Cyborg out of the Teen Titans/Titans, both in the comics and in film/tv.
They're evidently doing the same with other characters too; Wally West (Kid Flash) is/was a member of the Titans, are they looking to bring him into the fold at any point do we think?

‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Will Portray Bruce Wayne On ‘Titans’

A new Bruce Wayne is on his way to live-action television: Iain Glen will portray Gotham City’s most famous citizen as a recurring role on Titans when the DC Universe series returns for Season 2 next fall.
Can't fault this casting one bit, so long as he doesn't get friend zoned by Selena in every appearance. :p

Makes me wonder how old the other member of the JL would be too (or how they look for those who don't age like regular humans).
Well we at least know that Diana (wherever she is) would appear the same be that in a flashback, or present day appearance. It was my understanding that all other (core) JL members age the same as modern man; even the likes of Superman and Barry Allen Flash.

I don't quite know what the full truth is, but the budget for Titans (although it might just be the cinematography) to me, looks much better than it does on Doom Patrol.

Furthermore, one of the DP cast members stated in an interview that DP was in it's own separate universe to Titans, and that they aren't actually connected (despite the Doom Patrol characters featuring in Titans S1). In any case, if Cyborg does show up in Titans, I sure hope they rework his entire look. The DP appearance, to me, would just look out of place on the Titans show.

They're evidently doing the same with other characters too; Wally West (Kid Flash) is/was a member of the Titans, are they looking to bring him into the fold at any point do we think?

Can't fault this casting one bit, so long as he doesn't get friend zoned by Selena in every appearance. :p

Well we at least know that Diana (wherever she is) would appear the same be that in a flashback, or present day appearance. It was my understanding that all other (core) JL members age the same as modern man; even the likes of Superman and Barry Allen Flash.
hmmm....I didn't know DP was considered to be its own separate universe.

I hope Cyborg does make it to Titans at some point. but S2 is already looking packed. They still have to resolve the Raven/Trigon story from S1.......lol.

maybe Cyborg will be the S3 tease at the end of S2.

I just Wish We see Him don the cape and cowl and Not be just Bruce Wayne.

I prefer a Batman mentor role like from YJ instead of old Wayne from Bat Beyond.

I feel its a waste of its the latter, especially w/ Deathstroke still active.

This dude is going to ****ing kill it as Bruce. Brilliant casting IMO.

What-Did-Iain-Glen-Look-Like-When-He-Young.jpg

Seeing pics of his younger days makes me wish time machines exist. He had that Neal Adams’ Bruce Wayne vibe going for him.

I hope we get an epic shot of the big five (Nightwing, Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy, and Starfire) this season.

Wonder what DC's streaming service being re-evaluated means for shows like Titans. Could it be sold or cancelled?

Who would they sell it to? Its wb they own DC, why would they want someone in control of their properties in any way. Maybe it would get cancelled or maybe absorbed in the the wb app.

Not that I'd wish cancellation on them, but that's just a depressing state of affairs. "It's cheaper and more like the lower-quality CW shows, so it's a keeper!" Heaven forbid DC shows be allowed to evolve beyond CW-quality.

88c.gif

Please save us, Watchmen. Pretty please.

Not that I'd wish cancellation on them, but that's just a depressing state of affairs. "It's cheaper and more like the lower-quality CW shows, so it's a keeper!" Heaven forbid DC shows be allowed to evolve beyond CW-quality.

88c.gif

Please save us, Watchmen. Pretty please.

I'm hoping DC Universe keeps Doom Patrol at least! Loved S1! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"