TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Discussion in 'Man of Steel' started by Thread Manager, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herolee10

herolee10 No More Miracles

If this were April, I would have actually thought that it'd be possible that the photo that Ether posted was his one and only photo and that he was just playing us all like fools into making us think that he had more better ones.haha

2. I SEE SPIDEY

I SEE SPIDEY Well-Known Member

I have enjoyed Man of Steel's trailers more than Iron Man 3's but I still feel that the latter has had better marketing. I just feel that Warners is making the same mistake they made with SR as far as marketing goes.

3. Kal-El.9859

Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

dammit Ether....WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?

4. WoodyROM

WoodyROM Well-Known Member

Just thinking the same thing

5. Kal-El.9859

Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

time to hunt him down!

6. Wheels

Wheels Eat my shorts

It's the same mistake they made Batman Begins honestly. Yeah I mean Begins got a superbowl spot, but it was a weak campaign in general I would say.

7. N7 Joseph Shepard

N7 Joseph Shepard Human/Kryptonian Hybrid

I like the Iron Man 3, Star Trek Into Darkness trailers, but I love the Man Of Steel trailers :) first one was a bit meh, but the flying scene at the end made up for it. The second one.......could have had more Zod and Lois, but awesome none the less :)

8. herolee10

I wish people would stop posting in the Photo Thread that clearly says "NO DISCUSSION"; but I guess it's always bound to happen. Personally, I find it irritating at times since whenever I see it updated, I go into it thinking that a new photo has been uploaded, only to find out that someone has just posted a response only there.

Anyways, I wonder what Ether is up to; honestly, wouldn't be surprised if the dude has been browsing the forums today and is getting a good laugh from seeing on how many people are begging for more pictures from him.

9. Kal-El.9859

Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

I hope he posts a new photo so I can go to bed

10. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Interesting, because from what I have heard from non genre general movie going public fans recently.

Is that have no idea or any interest in seeing a Star Trek film.

Plus when I was at a Super Bowl party, the ST spot came on and most if the people in there said something like...."Star Trek"??

They said it in a mocking type of way and some others said something like ...."they won't see a Star Trek film" or "not interested".

11. BH/HHH

BH/HHH You Are My World

Did Ether not post anymore pics?

12. Kal-El.9859

Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

Not that I've seen

13. herolee10

Possible Scenarios:

1. He may be pulling a "Nuke the Fridge" Scenario on us where he's just milking the few , if not, one photo that he has.

2. He's just milking the entire situation where he's waiting to see more people post comments asking for him to post the photos

or...

3. He's just had a very busy day and is unable to make it to his computer.lol

14. dark_b

dark_b Well-Known Member

i hope he is not posting the new pic just to see how crazy the fans can get.

i always enjoy it ........the desperation hehehe ;)

15. herolee10

Perhaps he adopted the philosophy of Bane, where he came to realize that there can be no true despair without hope, thus he has given us the one seed of hope in the form of the picture that he showed us so that we can come to despair from waiting for a new picture.lol

16. Rust

Rust First Son Of Yesterday

WB might not be very aggressive in their marketing, but the MOS-trailer had me WAY more intrigued than any of the other 2013-trailers so far. They're actiony and intense, but lack heart and depth both visually and story-wise. They're just loud and cool-looking, which is just not enough to make me really care.

17. dark_b

dark_b Well-Known Member

i think IM3 marketing is very good for a movie that will get its third movie and after Avengers. on the other hand MOS marketing is very slow for a reboot coming out in june.

this is not about how much action they show and its not about how we (fanboys) like the trailers.

18. Brian Braddock

Brian Braddock R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.

or...

4. The guy's been busted.

19. ModusPonens

ModusPonens Well-Known Member

WHERE ARE YOU, ETHER? I hope you realize that, with every passing moment, your broken promise is slowly causing me to lose faith in all humanity.

20. herolee10

See, that's why a guy should always show his full hand in these scenarios; makes it even worse when he only shows us one thing and gets busted before he can show the rest.

Still kind of peeved and confused though that out of all of the droughts that we've had during our time waiting here that he only decided to show them to us now.

21. Brian Braddock

Brian Braddock R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.

Yup, I agree. Actually thinking about what I suggested more, it occurs to me that it would be fairly easy for WB to deduce who took the photo given the time the actors were both on set [in that particular spot] and the amount of crew who would have been around the spot the pic was taken.

Probably all called in for a good grilling.

22. KingKane88

KingKane88 Well-Known Member

You seem to have much to say? I know what your going through, and not to be rude, but you can be peeved all you want, I have no obligation to you or to anyone to share the pics/info I have, just please be appreciative of the first Pic I posted and we can go from there. I understand you want more, please be patient.

I have a business to take care of along with a woman and 3 children who demand my attention, I'm sorry I can't attend to your wishes on demand.

BTW... I can care less about getting off (laughing at fellow forumers) about anyone wanting more Pics out of me, if I was this way I would have posted this (soon to be "these") pic long ago. Or sold these Pics to a site such as "Nuke the Fridge" a year ago. I'm not like that, I'm not a sell-out.

Have to head out shortly to my restaraunt. I'm not going to put a time-line on when I will post more (will be very soon, I promise, once I get the time to convert these pics), but if you need further evidence if I was on set, you can answer this question for me....???

Now Honestly people, who looks smoother and more suave on these steps... ME or HENRY??? lol My woman promises that I look hella sexier, and I believe her!!! :woot: I feel my glasses along with my smooth stance totally trumps Henry's seriousness! :woot:

Looking forward to the results!!!!!! :cwink:

First Henry (since I have the edge!)...

[​IMG]

Henry Again :(

[​IMG]

NOW Feast your eye's ladies!!! ME!!! :woot:

[​IMG]

:)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  23. ConnorKon-El

ConnorKon-El Amateur Film Nerd

[​IMG]

24. KingKane88

KingKane88 Well-Known Member

I'll take that as... ME-1 Henry-0 :woot: Thanks for your vote :cwink:

25. BH/HHH

BH/HHH You Are My World

Cheers Ether it is appreciated what you are doing and I'm sorry but Henry looks more suave ;) haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.