TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I'm sure Ether is a really nice guy, and I have absolutely nothing against him.

But... What he's doing here (baiting us) I just find wrong. If he really cared about us he would of just posted all the photos at once, let alone have done it 2 years ago. The whole 'needs time to convert pics' makes no sense. It takes seconds to upload photos to an online host site.

Of course he has no obligation to post the photos, and can release them whenever he wants, but I don't like what he's doing here. It seems disingenuous and somewhat cruel. And I don't care if he reads this and gets offended and consequently doesn't post more. I seriously don't. The movie comes out in 4 months.
I agree. All this time he took to respond to our posts, he could've easily posted the pics. The thing, Ether, is that you already broke your promise. You said u were going to post more yesterday and now its 2 days and nothing.

Ether owes us nothing. Be glad he is posting his pics at all, I know I am!

Superman himself would despise some of the attitude of people here.

Last edited:
Jesus H. The guy has a family, and a business to run. Cut him some slack.

This is just a film. I know we can all get a little obsessed by it in varying degrees, but let's not lose sight of the fact that there are many, many more important things going on in people's lives than supplying pictures from a movie to a group of people on the internet who's patience seems to be very limited. Even if you didn't see any MOS pics for the next 2 months, the film will still come out on the same date, you'll still go to see it, and life will still continue on as normal.

Jesus H. The guy has a family, and a business to run. Cut him some slack.

This is just a film. I know we can all get a little obsessed by it in varying degrees, but let's not lose sight of the fact that there are many, many more important things going on in people's lives than supplying pictures from a movie to a group of people on the internet who's patience seems to be very limited. Even if you didn't see any MOS pics for the next 2 months, the film will still come out on the same date, you'll still go to see it, and life will still continue on as normal.

Alright, we all have lives and responsibilities outside of the Hype (well...some of us). No one is bashing this person for that reason, or for not having the "time" to post things.

However, it conceivably takes less time to post 3 or 4 pictures at once than it does to post 1 every few days. Just sayin'. :yay:

Man, some people are so ungrateful.

Somethings better than nothing be grateful were getting anything at all.

Spending so much time around these boards (when in fact there isn't anything to talk about in long periods at a time), isn't any different then spending so much time on facebook every day. There's gotta be more to ones life, otherwise it's just sad.

If a guy owns a restaurant and has a family/kids. I say, let him post those pics whenever he pleases. In the mean time - read a book.

the Batman moves are on tnt in HD ...anyway i got that same pic ether posted from bluetights yesterday ...you might want to check them on facebook ...

Have to head out shortly to my restaraunt. I'm not going to put a time-line on when I will post more (will be very soon, I promise, once I get the time to convert these pics), but if you need further evidence if I was on set, you can answer this question for me....???

I understand that you're very busy, and that it might take a while to convert the pictures. But can you at least describe the pictures you have? Do you really have any more pictures of Supes and Zod?

-yoink-

Anyone know if this is legit?

Last edited:
It's legit... We found out. Official promo art that WB obviously didn't want out, for some reason.

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. :hrt:

I thought that image was not supposed to be on here?

Is it still requested to be removed by WB?

I thought that image was not supposed to be on here?

Is it still requested to be removed by WB?

Yup. Not our problem though :-)
I can't see why they want it removed anyways. It's a freaken picture. And it's only good for the promotion of the film. I mean, it's not exactly leaked footage or anything.

Last edited:
Removed it just incase it might cause any problems.

Blows my mind that they would want to hide such a work of art from the world. MOS could use the hype.

This pic moreso than the trailers was the moment that I just felt toppled with the sense of 'OMG. Superman is back. It's real, they're doing it right. Cavill is diamond-hard perfect.' -- I'm totally floored. :up:

Major props to everyone working on this film, especially Cavill, who is obviously taking the vibe of the character very seriously.

Dat face. So awesome.

As the picture is so good,they will definitely use it,or a very very similar one,and as someone said on here probably for a banner

Yes. That picture should be used as a huge banner hanging in every theater around the world! No logo, no nothing. Just that picture alone.

Yes. That picture should be used as a huge banner hanging in every theater around the world! No logo, no nothing. Just that picture alone.

Yes,I want to see this!

I keep having little moments of excitement when I remember this film is almost here at last,my stomach gets all fluttery,like when I just pictured the huge banner in theaters and someone asking,"My God!,who is that?,what movie is that?...the new Superman,Man of Steel...wow..I've got to see it!"

Is it just me or does the kryptonian armor look like ty-zor's armor from the ill fated jj abram flyby script?

Yes,I want to see this!

I keep having little moments of excitement when I remember this film is almost here at last,my stomach gets all fluttery,like when I just pictured the huge banner in theaters and someone asking,"My God!,who is that?,what movie is that?...the new Superman,Man of Steel...wow..I've got to see it!"

Yup! Only a small 120 DAYS TO GO... not that I'm counting or anything :cwink:

Not sure what you mean by "caterer", but no, my loyalty belongs to SHH! and only SHH! my friend. :) I post none of my pics anywhere but here :)

Why are you asking me this?

I could have swore I saw your photo elsewhere....could have been a similar pic. And a caterer is someone who provides food services or entertainment.

i'm watching batman tonight and while watching this if they made a justice league with bale and gave nolan creative control over his character the movie would make $$$ on just having superman and batman ...you throw in the king of atlantis , the flash ...the rest of the dc goodys and baddys it would be such a hit ...can u imagine joker and lex luthor teaming up!!!!

Wow, and fanboys wonder why they've acquired such a bad rap. Seriously? Some of you sound like self-entitled *%#^s. Be patient -- people do have lives outside The Hype. If you don't believe in what he says, then ignore him.
If you're referring to my post I clearly said I don't care if he doesn't post the remaining photos as I feel I am in no way entitled to them.

I'm sorry but I just feel there's a bit of dishonesty. He's been posting here for how many years now. It's great that now he's decided to finally reveal he has these and show them to us. It's just that he's going to post 1 every 1-2(?) days now, and that's fine too. I guess it's just if this were any other one of us we would have uploaded these photos here like 5 minutes after we took them out of excitement and enjoyment of sharing and discussing with fellow SHH members. That and the questionable 'converting' reasoning and somewhat sappy 'family, restaurant' excuse (I'm not saying this isn't true). The truth is he's had 2 years to post these. He's telling us he hasn't found the time to do a less than 1 minute process in the last 2 years, but has found the time to write very lengthy posts and get into silly arguments about that Superman-Zod flying shot in the trailer (and even try and put $1000 bets on it).

That being said though, I'll restate that I'm sure Ether is a great guy and I am grateful he is posting these pics eventually. I just take issue with how he is doing it.

Yup! Only a small 120 DAYS TO GO... not that I'm counting or anything :cwink:
You better not cause that's hopeful's job and if she knows someone else is counting she'll start slacking off. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"