TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Discussion in 'Man of Steel' started by Thread Manager, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingKane88

KingKane88 Well-Known Member

BOGUS!!!! :(

Ok, soo... ME-1 Henry-1

Hold-UP.... MY WOMANS vote needs and should be counted...

ME-2 Henry-1 :woot:

I'm out guys, someone keep count (a woman preferably! So the vote stays EVEN!), good day, looking forward to the results :)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
  2. Kal-El.9859

Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

@Ether...have you posted that photo of you on any other websites? Are you by chance a caterer???

3. herolee10

herolee10 No More Miracles

Apologies if you were offended, but you have to admit that given everything that's taken place on these forums, you can't blame people for being doubtful when a person suddenly comes forward with these things out of the blue, especially with all of the strange visitors that we've had on these threads.

4. Kal-El.9859

Kal-El.9859 Trust No One

WB INSIDERS!!! I swear they are everywhere

5. KingKane88

Not sure what you mean by "caterer", but no, my loyalty belongs to SHH! and only SHH! my friend. :) I post none of my pics anywhere but here :)

Why are you asking me this?

6. Dr.

Dr. Well-Known Member

Was this during the production? Or did you just happen to visit Plano and spot the location?

7. gkokujin

gkokujin Well-Known Member

*deleted*

8. Micromind

Micromind New World New Rules

Did you say Supes and Zod Pics. together ?

Moar, We are waiting....

:)

9. GreenKToo

GreenKToo In the fire

Just a guess, but you said you owned a restaurant, and you were close enough to take pics, so i'm assuming he thinks you catered food to the folks on the set.

10. KingKane88

True... but I'm not a strange visitor, I been here for over 2 years, I'm not here to lie or deceive anyone, I was a Moderator myself for over 3 years on a very populated forum.

With that said, this is why I told you I understand, not a big deal. I willl be posting some more pics shortly (I have no choice, I gave my word :) ).

BTW... The great thing (and the main reason I wanted everyone to see the Pic I posted) about the pic, is that it puts ZOD on the main battle street in Smallville. The only set pics shown of the battle in Smallville shows Faora and Stick-on-Head-Mocap (and Sups)! Zod was no-where to be seen!

My pic(s) puts Zod in the center of that battle; just think about it, this is exremely significant! You all know now that Zod is still alive during this battle and in the center of the Smallville fight! :) Many questions about time-lines come from just this one pic.

More to come :) BTW, I have a great Pic of Snyder, can't wait to post it for you guys :)

Gotta gooo, running late :doh:

11. The Watchman

The Watchman Balls McGee

With everything we've gotten so far, and the looks we've gotten at the suit and all the designs, why are these tiny spy pics getting people so twisted up? I'm excited for the movie too but...

12. Micromind

Micromind New World New Rules

In the pic of Supes and Zod, Cavill seems to know that you are taking his pic, were you carrying something to eat ? like popcorn ?

[jk] He looks like he is coming to take your popcorn bag ! [/jk]:p

13. KingKane88

Read my last post...

14. The Watchman

The Watchman Balls McGee

15. KingKane88

Pic taken August 2011 during filming

I have not been to Plano in a long while. I live 20 min away. Set is still up, Plano Mayor keeping set intact for tourist to visit and spend some money. 7-11 is down and gone (obviously, as it was blown up).

16. elgaz

elgaz Well-Known Member

So what's the story with the 'Clark Street' sign anyway - total coincidence? Or is there a street named after Clark in Smallville because of some heroic thing he did in his youth? It just seems strange to use that name for a street in a Superman film, out of all the names in the world.

17. The Shield

The Shield It's really Happening!

In other words, were you apart of Craft Services for the production?

18. Smallville13

Smallville13 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I'm sure Ether is a really nice guy, and I have absolutely nothing against him.

But... What he's doing here (baiting us) I just find wrong. If he really cared about us he would of just posted all the photos at once, let alone have done it 2 years ago. The whole 'needs time to convert pics' makes no sense. It takes seconds to upload photos to an online host site.

Of course he has no obligation to post the photos, and can release them whenever he wants, but I don't like what he's doing here. It seems disingenuous and somewhat cruel. And I don't care if he reads this and gets offended and consequently doesn't post more. I seriously don't. The movie comes out in 4 months.

19. The Shape

The Shape In the shadows

It's the classic power trip some Hypesters go on. Seen it dozens of times. Dangling things in front of our faces.

20. Dr.

Dr. Well-Known Member

According to Google Maps, there really is a Clark St. in Plano. :word:

21. matthancock

matthancock Active Member

Guys, just wanted to say that I know ETHER. He's a legit guy and he's not jerking y'all around. He truly is super tied up with his restaurant and family. When he gets the chance he WIL post more pics.

I haven't seen them so please don't ask me about their content. Just speaking up for my friend. He's not being cruel or disingenuous - he's busy like most people.

If someone can't handle that or deal with it, that's their problem

22. The Shield

The Shield It's really Happening!

We forget about those people who actually have lives outside of being a fanboy.

The thing is there are many people in here are super greedy and have a since of entitlement even when it comes to someone doing things out of pure fandom and just plain generosity.

Even when he posts more pictures there will still be more complaining then gratitude.

I can only imagine what it's like to have kids that require a ton of attention and care let alone three... 3!! children that all need to be fed, clothed, cleaned, played with, taught, taken to individual extra curicular actives and such.

Then he has to be a husband and spend time with her, plan with her, organize and prioritize and everything else that comes with being married.

Not to mention he has a restaurant to take care of...

And probably Last on that list is posting pictures in here.

We need to be more appreciative of what we are given that is not owed to us. That is for everything in life. At the end of the day, this is our hobby and it's about fun.

I know he could say all of this for himself and I don't know him but as a Man with a home and a fiancé and as Fan with a passion for the movie, I'm appreciative... And that goes for all and everything that has been created and researched and posted here by you guys too.

23. 747

747 Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Clark is looking mighty pissed in one of the pics!

24. DoomsdayApex

DoomsdayApex Well-Known Member

Wow, and fanboys wonder why they've acquired such a bad rap. Seriously? Some of you sound like self-entitled *%#^s. Be patient -- people do have lives outside The Hype. If you don't believe in what he says, then ignore him.

25. regwec

regwec Make Mine Marble

You average 18 posts a day here- don't exclude yourself from "fanboys". ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.