• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guns are being jumped if you ask me. I would imagine we'll be seeing glasses once he hits Metropolis.

It's ridiculous either way if you ask me.

Fanboy: "What do you mean he doesn't have glasses on, they'll know he's Superman!"
Fanboy: "Now that he has glasses on, they can't tell if he is Superman!"

On the Hype? Surely you jest. :o

I have a question regarding the set pics where we see Faora and unknown guy. Does anybody know if that unknown guy in the mo cap suit is a double for Michael Shannon or is that Phantom Zoner #3 (Non's counterpart)?

I have a question regarding the set pics where we see Faora and unknown guy. Does anybody know if that unknown guy in the mo cap suit is a double for Michael Shannon or is that Phantom Zoner #3 (Non's counterpart)?
I personally believe that it's not a stunt double for Michael Shannon. There are a couple of reasons. 1) The Mo-Cap suit that Michael Shannon was wearing, was all black and 2) Michael Shannon's suit didn't have the "reference" stick above his head. So I personally think that it's another being altogether. You would think that they would wear the same Mo-Cap suit, if he were Shannon's stunt double.

I personally believe that it's not a stunt double for Michael Shannon. There are a couple of reasons. 1) The Mo-Cap suit that Michael Shannon was wearing, was all black and 2) Michael Shannon's suit didn't have the "reference" stick above his head. So I personally think that it's another being altogether. You would think that they would wear the same Mo-Cap suit, if he were Shannon's stunt double.

Thanks for clarifying. :up:

33471327813864553291910.jpg

32528010150311044924433.jpg

34039327813939886617710.jpg

You know, I really thought that Zod and Faora would be the only physical antagonistic threats for Superman in this film, but given that we've seen CGI men going around and such, i wonder what else we can expect for Superman to face?

You know, I really thought that Zod and Faora would be the only physical antagonistic threats for Superman in this film, but given that we've seen CGI men going around and such, i wonder what else we can expect for Superman to face?

Well, I hope that the one in the set photos is the only one. It makes his/her impact stronger. If more his/her kind are showing up all over, it'll get old soon.

is that Shannon, it sorta looks like him

Well, i guess this will be the first time that we'll see Superman in live action film format going up against something that doesn't look "humanoid" for once.

Well, i guess this will be the first time that we'll see Superman in live action film format going up against something that doesn't look "humanoid" for once.

I've heard everything suggested from a giant Non, to a giant Zod, a robot, Doomsday or Equus!

I've heard everything suggested from a giant Non, to a giant Zod, a robot, Doomsday or Equus!

If Zod and Faora were locked away in the PZ prior before making their way on Earth, I could imagine them bringing in a legion of aliens from the PZ (that aren't kryptonian).

I doubt that they'd go through so much trouble with motion capturing if it were just a large kryptonian since there are much more convenient ways to go about that.

Perhaps it could be a robot of some kind, who knows?

I seriously doubt it's Doomsday since I don't think he'd be the type of villain that Nolan and Goyer would think is best to use for a origin story.

If Zod and Faora were locked away in the PZ prior before making their way on Earth, I could imagine them bringing in a legion of aliens from the PZ (that aren't kryptonian).

I doubt that they'd go through so much trouble with motion capturing if it were just a large kryptonian since there are much more convenient ways to go about that.

Perhaps it could be a robot of some kind, who knows?

I seriously doubt it's Doomsday since I don't think he'd be the type of villain that Nolan and Goyer would think is best to use for a origin story.

I agree, I think they will bring a few of the big bads that were locked away in the Phantom Zone with them.

I agree, I think they will bring a few of the big bads that were locked away in the Phantom Zone with them.

If that's where they go, then there's some possibilities that they could go with this.

One, for the flashbacks regarding Krypton, they could end up making Jor el look more cooler if they establish that he was responsible for putting away all of these dangerous beings into the PZ.

Another, this would make it a first for a Superman film to show Superman dealing with foes that don't appear human like at all. So far, all of his film villains have been humanoid like, so this could give viewers something new to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"