TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
cap.jpeg

An x-ray of this fellow's ribcage would be interesting. :word:

the difference is, you can actually see the far shoulder and arm. That Captian A pic is Horrible. I've always hated it.

Slightly different bodybuilding pose, but, I think we know what Liefeld was using for reference for that drawing:

SchwarzeneggerArnold-Zeller.jpg

I'm hoping for a larger version so I can do exactly tht, lol

Please do! What I'm using now for a wallpaper on my S3 cuts off th top of his head a bit. I like the background that is used on the Empire cover, I just wish I had the without the wording and a little more space at the top so his head isn't cut off

Damn, so much testosterone in here, I feel ashamed. That Cap-drawing looks like crap, seriously.

The yellow is more like a golden brown, i don't mind. I am actually very pleased with the colors of the suit. Not too dark, not too light.

I'm okay with them toning down the yellow in the emblem. Also, in the Empire photo Cavill actually has some color in his face. He doesn't look like a pale zombie.

Never a frown with Golden Brown.

I'm okay with them toning down the yellow in the emblem. Also, in the Empire photo Cavill actually has some color in his face. He doesn't look like a pale zombie.

I was thinking the same thing. How refreshing. :yay:

Not to sound completely gay, but i'd choose Cavill's body and form over any of those bodybuilder exstremists any day of the week.

Pieced together this photo from Empire.

empiremarch2013b.jpg

The Kryptonians.

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the grouping made me wonder if Faora and Kal-El represent different possibities for a Kryptonian future. They're the new generation. Maybe Faora overthrows Zod and takes his place.

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but the grouping made me wonder if Faora and Kal-El represent different possibities for a Kryptonian future. They're the new generation. Maybe Faora overthrows Zod and takes his place.

I think it was just a case of the photographer doing the best they could with an odd number of people.

Jor-El and Zod have a history together. You could say that they are the Superman and Lex Luthor of Krypton. Their conflict is just as (if not more) important than Superman and Zod's.

Lara and Faora are both women.

Kal-El...is Kal-El.

btw... Are all Kryptonians going to be brunettes? lol

Nah. Superman and Faora have black hair. :woot:

Jor-El and Zod have a history together. You could say that they are the Superman and Lex Luthor of Krypton. Their conflict is just as (if not more) important than Superman and Zod's.

That goes with what I'm saying. Zod is part of the past.

Faora looks the same age as Clark.

Faora is just as much a part of the past as Zod. I think the group was split up into deliberate pairs. Zod and Jor-El; Lara and Faora. Zod and Jor-El go together for obvious reasons. Lara and Faora may not actually have a relationship with each other, but they're both women, and they're both very much involved with their male counterpart. Kal-El is, in a way, just there.

Last edited:

In actuality they are close to the same age if I remember reading correctly

Edit: she is 32 and he is 29...so not far off

Last edited:
The only one who doesn't fit in (apparel wise) would be Zod. Maybe they are grouped by family?
Hmmm.....:cwink:

Uncle Zod. Papa Jor-El. Mama Lara. Cousin Faora. Little Kal-El.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"