To Blow or Not to Blow?

QueerMike

Sidekick
Reaction score
It seems immenent that we are about to blow ourselves up, this time for real.

CERN is about to recreate the Big Bang which pretty much means the planet is going to be blown away.

So, my question to you: Are you happy about it?

I don't agree with it but I don't have much of a general idea of what they want to achieve.

They could mess up the entire galaxy.

I don't agree with it but I don't have much of a general idea of what they want to achieve.

They could mess up the entire galaxy.

The want to recreate the Big Bang. They can't mess up the galaxy but they could make it a really, really, really bad day. Bad as in, the world will be blown to bits.

What about everything else?

What about it? The universe would basically be set into the chain of events that are generally associated with The Big Bang.

Everything stops.

Everything implodes.

We all say a collective 'OH ****!!!!'

Everything explodes.

I think you're kinda blowing this out of proportion a little bit.

I think you're kinda blowing this out of proportion a little bit.

Not really. Technology and humanity have reached their limits. There is nothing left to do but blow ourselves up. That's the way it goes.

I have already forseen the moments as they will happen from my perspective as they will happen when the experiment is conducted, before the end.

well if you think about it tiny atoms made our Enormous universe, and there taking those same atoms, and recreating it.

i know nothing good will come out of it, this isn't something thats stable or sustainable.

i wanna see what will happen though, curiosity is our demise.

Nothings gonna happen. Every week since the dawn of civilization people have been predicting the end of the world. Human beings are a fatalistic society when it comes to the end of the world. We have survives famine, world wars, disease, nuclear weapons, ice ages, dinosaurs, ect.

Every generation thinks its the last. That the worlds gonna end in their life time. I bet a million bucks it don't.

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease, I really want this to be true!

Mankind's greatest acheivement is blowing stuff up, so it would be fitting that we die by our own hands. And hopefully take a few things with us in the process. I can't wait for the sweet relief of that one great leveller. Then I won't have to sit through one more episode of 'Big Brother', one more story of homocide, genocide,infantcide, patricide, matricide, rape, corruption, greed, envy, or just plain idiocy.

The Human Race is a disease capable of little more than wiping it's own bum-crack, and frankly, total galactic annhialation (check the spelling on that?) would be good for us. Perhaps we'll do better the next time round.

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease, I really want this to be true!

Mankind's greatest acheivement is blowing stuff up, so it would be fitting that we die by our own hands. And hopefully take a few things with us in the process. I can't wait for the sweet relief of that one great leveller. Then I won't have to sit through one more episode of 'Big Brother', one more story of homocide, genocide,infantcide, patricide, matricide, rape, corruption, greed, envy, or just plain idiocy.

The Human Race is a disease capable of little more than wiping it's own bum-crack, and frankly, total galactic annhialation (check the spelling on that?) would be good for us. Perhaps we'll do better the next time round.

Big Brother is alright. :cwink:

Well that's one way of sweeping our crap under the mat.

It's either that or we nuke each other to death.

Actually, once the CERN project is completed I can see someone from James Bond holding the world ransom for.

100,000,000,000 Teddy Bears.

:D

I think that through these experiments they will rip the very fabric of time and space and that extra dimensional creatures will attack the earth. If not that, at least they might awaken Cthulhu.

Some things just shouldn't be messed with, you know? Not when like a billion other people live in the same house as you. :(

IF they are able to recreate the Big Bang, the resulting explosion would be so quick, that if the world blew up, we wouldn't feel it. So, whatever.

I think that through these experiments they will rip the very fabric of time and space and that extra dimensional creatures will attack the earth. If not that, at least they might awaken Cthulhu.

With this, the year 2012, the Nostaradamus predictions about the war in middle east, and the overall state of science and technology I have to say - THE END IS NEAR! The only question remaining is, how is it going to happen?

I, for one, believe our ultimate downfall will be due to a shift in the earths crust - possibly triggered by this Big Bang explosion. All I can tell people to do in preparation for this is to buy a boat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"