To Blow or Not to Blow?

With this, the year 2012, the Nostaradamus predictions about the war in middle east, and the overall state of science and technology I have to say - THE END IS NEAR! The only question remaining is, how is it going to happen?

I, for one, believe our ultimate downfall will be due to a shift in the earths crust - possibly triggered by this Big Bang explosion. All I can tell people to do in preparation for this is to buy a boat.
Buy a Boat? Hmm...

waterworld.jpg

IF they are able to recreate the Big Bang, the resulting explosion would be so quick, that if the world blew up, we wouldn't feel it. So, whatever.

Exactly, that's why it makes perfect sense. The earth is such so completely FUBAR'd that we cannot repair it. Why worry about it and expose ourselves to it anymore when all we have to do is hit the reset button.

Basically, there would be a moment where everyone suddenly acted on an incontrolable urge to go outside. Virtually the entire planet would be outside for a few moments looking around ar each other and saying 'what the hell was that?' Then, brief darkness and we all awaken in a different time, place, and situation. Pretty neat, huh?

One may ask, 'Why would existence have such a destructive creation?' Simple, to cover it's tracks. Nothing survives a big bang which means nothing can sneak up on us. It keeps existence moving forward until it reaches it's ultimate destination.

Mankinds next target of destination has to be 'The Matrix.' It's the only way.

What can I say?

Welcome2theMachine.jpg

Not really. Technology and humanity have reached their limits. There is nothing left to do but blow ourselves up. That's the way it goes.

I have already forseen the moments as they will happen from my perspective as they will happen when the experiment is conducted, before the end.

I have yet to see flying cars, we have not reached the limit until we get flying cars dammit!

With this, the year 2012, the Nostaradamus predictions about the war in middle east, and the overall state of science and technology I have to say - THE END IS NEAR! The only question remaining is, how is it going to happen?

I, for one, believe our ultimate downfall will be due to a shift in the earths crust - possibly triggered by this Big Bang explosion. All I can tell people to do in preparation for this is to buy a boat.

We survived the year 2000, 6-6-06 and a number of other Nostradamus' horribly vague predictions, I'm sure the end is not near.

Where's Rob Langdon when you need him.
CERN trying to recreat big bangs in tubes and **** :(

I hope the end involves zombies and stuff. 'Cause my roommate and I have been stacking up the artillery the past few months. If the end is near, at least I'll be armed to the teeth.

QueerMike, do you have a link to whatever article/site you read about this.

I have yet to see flying cars, we have not reached the limit until we get flying cars dammit!.
They have prototypes. Why keep this crap going just to see flying cars? It's not like any of us will be able to afford them anyways.

We survived the year 2000, 6-6-06 and a number of other Nostradamus' horribly vague predictions, I'm sure the end is not near.
I think it is unless some major earth shattering announcement is made. And by major announcement I mean every televison and radio station interrupted by the EBS, FOR REAL!

Everybody's death is their own. Who gives a s*** if it all happens at once?

Nothings gonna happen. Every week since the dawn of civilization people have been predicting the end of the world. Human beings are a fatalistic society when it comes to the end of the world. We have survives famine, world wars, disease, nuclear weapons, ice ages, dinosaurs, ect.

Every generation thinks its the last. That the worlds gonna end in their life time. I bet a million bucks it don't.

LOL, dinosaurs :yay: Yes, that was a close one :wow:

Crazy Russkies are gonna be the end of us all...We shoulda taken 'em all out during Red Dawn.

We are either going to learn something amazing in two months or blow up the universe, again.

We are either going to learn something amazing in two months or blow up the universe, again.

I'll take the former, thank you very much. The latter does not sound very appealing. :down:

Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease, I really want this to be true!

Mankind's greatest acheivement is blowing stuff up, so it would be fitting that we die by our own hands. And hopefully take a few things with us in the process. I can't wait for the sweet relief of that one great leveller. Then I won't have to sit through one more episode of 'Big Brother', one more story of homocide, genocide,infantcide, patricide, matricide, rape, corruption, greed, envy, or just plain idiocy.

The Human Race is a disease capable of little more than wiping it's own bum-crack, and frankly, total galactic annhialation (check the spelling on that?) would be good for us. Perhaps we'll do better the next time round.

Damn, Happy Valentines day.:up::dry:

& I agree.:o

Damn, Happy Valentines day.:up::dry:

& I agree.:o

I knd of agree too.

I think someone should run for president in 2012 with this as their campaign slogan:

(blank)

for
PRESIDENT

~2012~

"LETS BLOW THIS
****ER UP!"

Guess what!
Didn't happen yet.
CERN did it.
The black hole's created aren't that powerful.
if they were then the ones created in the atmosphere by solar winds smashing against the magnetosphere would have consumed earth by now.

Close.
Also, your a ****** and mormon for making all these threads.

Guess what!
Didn't happen yet.
CERN did it.
The black hole's created aren't that powerful.
if they were then the ones created in the atmosphere by solar winds smashing against the magnetosphere would have consumed earth by now.

Close.
Also, your a ****** and mormon for making all these threads.

No one's talking about black holes except you.

Also, you called me a mormon which probably means you are the ******.:whatever:

Surprisingly, our poll shows that the majority of people are happy with the earth getting blown up.

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

Oh the what are you talking about? Hmm?
the only threat caused by CERN's Large Hadron are:
Strangelets, Monopoles, and Mini-Black Holes.
None of which can be achieved yet because it isn't powerful enough.
You need to get an education.

I thought this thread was about something else. I've lost interest slightly, but I will say I think you may be blowing this out of proportion.

We're not going anywhere dude.

Oh the what are you talking about? Hmm?
the only threat caused by CERN's Large Hadron are:
Strangelets, Monopoles, and Mini-Black Holes.
None of which can be achieved yet because it isn't powerful enough.
You need to get an education.

Attempting to recreate the Big Bang has all the potential in the world to be disasterous. In fact, attempting to do anything with the words 'Big Bang' attatched could probably cause some serious damage.

As for education, it sounds like you are little bit gung-ho after getting your big high school diploma and all.

LOOK OUT GUYS! ANOTHER HIGH SCHOOL BRAINIAC IS COMIN' OUR WAY!!!

Stupid misleading title! It's V-Day and I expected this thread to be about something else :cmad:

Attempting to recreate the Big Bang has all the potential in the world to be disasterous. In fact, attempting to do anything with the words 'Big Bang' attatched could probably cause some serious damage.

As for education, it sounds like you are little bit gung-ho after getting your big high school diploma and all.

LOOK OUT GUYS! ANOTHER HIGH SCHOOL BRAINIAC IS COMIN' OUR WAY!!!
Oh yeh. heh.
High School.
I was offered a scholarship based on my ****ing last name alone.
you know jack-**** buddy. your name suits you well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"