Tom Cruise appreciation thread

\S/JcDc\S/

Superhero
Reaction score
That's right! He makes good movies!Tom rocks!! :cool:

I mean, Will Smith thinks he is cool. Oh and Katie Holmes is having his baby!

will_smith75.jpg

TOM :up:

I agree, he's way overhated.

I like his movies despite the fact that he's a wackjob

The only way Tom Cruise can ever be appreciated is by appreciating my avvy :up:

ill admit he's a pretty good actor and i love war of the worlds, but tom cruise the cartoon..i mean the person is the craziest oddest mother f-cka everrrr. seriously what the hell is wrong with him????

Him being a wackjob doesn't really bug me. It's amusing, and it doesn't come off as evil or anything.

Ok, so he's a frenetically crazy actor who makes mediocre movies. So what?

:que the shania twain song: "that don't impress me much."

I'm JanG, nice to make your acquantance. But why do you care, you're so new, do you expect to know anybody yourself?

Vanilla Sky is magnificent.

everyone needs to watch the south park scientology epsiode with tom cruise...thats all i say

Magic_8Ball said:
I'm JanG, nice to make your acquantance. But why do you care, you're so new, do you expect to know anybody yourself?
He's not new. He's fresh and toasty.

gap5ewl said:
everyone needs to watch the south park scientology epsiode with tom cruise...thats all i say

tomcruisesouthpark.jpg

Tom Cruise is a crazy mutha****a.

I like several of his films; his personal life is his business. If he wants to sit in a dark room and meditate to the sounds of Spandau Ballet, Enya, and Yanni's greatest hits, I hope he has a blast, and Isaac Hayes speaks during the interludes.

I don't think he's crazy for expressing his view though.

gap5ewl said:
ill admit he's a pretty good actor and i love war of the worlds, but tom cruise the cartoon..i mean the person is the craziest oddest mother f-cka everrrr. seriously what the hell is wrong with him????

Hehe...tom cruise tas...

Calvin said:
I agree, he's way overhated.
I like to think I hated him before it was fashionable. I'm probably wrong, I'm usually behind.

I enjoyed the M:I movies. :O

Who doesn't like Tom Cruise? Raise your hand.

Alpha and Omega said:
I like several of his films; his personal life is his business. If he wants to sit in a dark room and meditate to the sounds of Spandau Ballet, Enya, and Yanni's greatest hits, I hope he has a blast, and Isaac Hayes speaks during the interludes.

I don't think he's crazy for expressing his view though.
you call that a view :eek: tom cruise in reality is nothing but a publicity stunt i cant even respect his crazy evil cult that he calls a religion he worships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"