Tom Cruise bother anybody else...?

Cruise as Vader hmmmm.... My god a short ass Vader wud be hilarious!

I can make animations as i make Flash animations but i can't have an avitar yet :(

Nice avitar though, man!

A. FURY

LOL. I'm imagining Luke chopping off Vader's head and the mask blows off and its Tom Cruise. HAHAHA!!

Armoured-Fury said:
Cruise as Vader hmmmm.... My god a short ass Vader wud be hilarious!

I can make animations as i make Flash animations but i can't have an avitar yet :(

Nice avitar though, man!

A. FURY

Do not underestimate the power of the dark side of the force

spaceballs.jpg

Yeh if that happened i think Luke would disenbowel himself from laughing so much!

A. FURY

Oh man, if anybody has the technology and/or skills to make a cut of that scene, I would love to see it.

Ronny Shade said:
LOL. I'm imagining Luke chopping off Vader's head and the mask blows off and its Tom Cruise. HAHAHA!!

1138901219545.gif

If that happened..

Par-tay!!

To be honest it's not all that impossible really... I'd need parts from the movie and stuff though.. I've done that sorta thing before lol..

A. FURY

Armoured-Fury said:
To be honest it's not all that impossible really... I'd need parts from the movie and stuff though.. I've done that sorta thing before lol..

A. FURY
DO IT!! Make a gif! I'd love to see that.

I'd need to get the movie 1st though, man... I forget which movie he cuts Vaders head off in.. Isn't it Empire Strikes Back..?

A. FURY

yeah. Empire.

And find the stupidest possible expression for whatever Tom Cruise head you're using.

The maniacal laugh from Oprah should suffice.

I'd rather a clueless WTF expression, but either would work.

Main thing i need to do is actualy aquire ESB 1st lol.. Without that i can't do it

Cud any of you take screenies of it if you have the movie maybe..?

A. FURY

ugh. Only got it on VHS. I'm a bad SW fan.

Same here... Not much of a fan myself.. They're ok to watch if you're bored but that's it lol..

A. FURY

I'm what you'd call a "lapsed Star Wars fan."

I like the fast fight scenes... That's about it i think.. But after Ep 3 they slow down a lot which kinda sucks and Luke turns to the Dark Side anyhoo lol

A. FURY

SapphirePrima said:
how do you deliver a baby quietly?:confused: It's impossible...

Grease, lots of grease.

They slip right out.

That and a pocketknife.

*Snikt

I gotta say my favorite music moment in that film is the switch from the apocalyptic church choir singing to the hard guitar of the MI2 theme when he takes off the mask.

I was thinking of starting a Tom Cruise vs Brad Pitt thread....

Not really. I just think the hatred a few people have for him, and the "jump on the bandwagon to seem like a part of something" mentality are the cause.

The Cruise jokes are pretty funny imo, but that's about it. I think he's a good actor, and his other business is his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"