Tom Cruise is GANGSTA!!!

Whack Arnolds

Sidekick
Reaction score
707659547_l.gif

Check him out on 106 and Park. He looks like an oreo filling right there, as he "Leans with, and Rocks with it"... :up:

I just lost all faith in humanity. :down

This is it, the Seventh Sign. Everyone brace for the impact of the rapture...

Ugh, leave this poor man alone.

Whack Arnolds said:
707659547_l.gif

Check him out on 106 and Park. He looks like an oreo filling right there, as he "Leans with, and Rocks with it"... :up:

:(

all you tom cruise haters need to go and watch top gun NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Can't he die already? Or become a plastic surgery nightmare like MJ? Or finally start taking his freakin' Ritalin?

Is everything that Tom Cruise says and does now going to be analyzed and mocked?? It's pretty rediculous.

If all of you hate the guy so much, just stop reading tabloids.

Carter said:
If all of you hate the guy so much, just stop reading tabloids.

The only thing I don't like about him, is his opinions on some stuff. And he's a bit of a nutjob. But he seems a nice guy.

He acts a 'lil crazy sometimes, but he does seem like a good guy.

kainedamo said:
Is everything that Tom Cruise says and does now going to be analyzed and mocked?? It's pretty rediculous.

You're jealous of the attention :o

kainedamo said:

Well, let's see... he had his virgin fiancee brainwashed and converted to Scientology, he forbade her taking pain-killers or even uttering the slightest sound during the delivery of their baby, he then ate her placenta...

Mr. Thing said:
Still bitter, huh?

I actually enjoyed his performance in MI:III. The man's still a damn good actor.

...But I guess I am, still. :o

He didn't eat the placenta you boob.
He was joking.

CapBeerCino said:
Tom Cruise has more threads than batman :(
He's always trying to steal Batman's thunder...

First he marries Chase Merridian, then he marries Rachel Dawes and knocks her up... Batman can't catch any break with Mr. Cruise. He is Bats ultimate villain.

Master Bruce said:
I actually enjoyed his performance in MI:III. The man's still a damn good actor.

...But I guess I am, still. :o

You're better just to move on. I don't think she's coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"