Tom Cruise is GANGSTA!!!

Tom Cruise being one of the greatest actors of our time is a joke.
Anyway, i don't see what the big deal about him dancing. It sounded like they kept telling him to dance, so he did. So what if he can't dance...

The thing i don't understand about him though, is how he used to be so candid about his personal life and now he just...is so up front about everything now.
It's odd...he seems kind of contrived.

Hades said:
Tom Cruise being one of the greatest actors of our time is a joke.
Anyway, i don't see what the big deal about him dancing. It sounded like they kept telling him to dance, so he did. So what if he can't dance...

The thing i don't understand about him though, is how he used to be so candid about his personal life and now he just...is so up front about everything now.
It's odd...he seems kind of contrived.
He is a good actor, but not a great actor. His acting ability peaked in movies like Risky Business and Rainman, today he is better known as an action star/box office draw. Great actors are people like Sean Penn (maybe not personally...but him on a cast gets me to see the movie), George Clooney, Phillip Seymor Hoffman, Tom Hanks, Don Cheadle, Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Christian Bale, etc. Those people all have excellent acting ability and make stellar films. And while some have been in Tom Cruise films, they certainly outshine him. Collateral was good, his early stuff was by and large great but his acting ability is just okay.

^Totally agree, although you didnt add Denzel to your list.

Stringer said:
^Totally agree, although you didnt add Denzel to your list.
I knew I forgot someone....Yeah Denzel Washington as well.

Whack Arnolds said:
707659547_l.gif

Check him out on 106 and Park. He looks like an oreo filling right there, as he "Leans with, and Rocks with it"... :up:

WHY CANT YOU DIE!

Carter said:
Ugh, leave this poor man alone.
Hey your the one who has him being knocked into a car over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over..Where was I? Right, He looks like a loser in there. I never said he WAS I said he LOOKED.

Whack Arnolds said:
707659547_l.gif

Check him out on 106 and Park. He looks like an oreo filling right there, as he "Leans with, and Rocks with it"... :up:
oh ****!
heh heh....
he's gangsta alright :up:

Honey Vibe said:
(WOTW) I thought he was good in that :confused:

That's only because his character was an immature a**hole, so the part was natural for him. :D

Don't you see he's just doing the dance of Zartork, the unmentioned god of sicentology?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"