• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Tool vs. Other bands of today (with poll)

Calendar Man said:
How come all of you guys are closet Limp Bizkit fans? They are garbage. Human garbage.
Liking the trombone part on ONE Glen Miller song doesn't make me a "Closet Glen Miller Fan". :rolleyes:

:)

Wrestling talk has no place in a thread about Tool. Stop it! Right now! I mean it! :mad:

Fred Durst is the suxorz! :down

jag

jaguarr said:
Wrestling talk has no place in a thread about Tool. Stop it! Right now! I mean it! :mad:

Fred Durst is the suxorz! :down

jag
Sometimes I can't help myself. :(

anybody listen to Tool's version of Stairway to Heaven? or No Quarter?

Erundur said:
anybody listen to Tool's version of Stairway to Heaven? or No Quarter?

Yeah their version of "No Quater" is awesome. Never heard their version of Stairway...

Sarge 2.0 said:
Sometimes I can't help myself. :(

Your shame should weigh on your shoulders like 1,000 pounds.

jag

jaguarr said:
Today is the greatest...day that I have ever known...

I swear, whenever that song used to come on the radio or television, it made me want to punch someone in the throat. Namely Billy Corgan. Such an annoying voice!

jag
I have wondered many times in the past how can a band like Smashing Pumpkins, with a singer that has perpetual sinus, ever get so huge?
I may be in the minority (according to record sales), but at least I am not the only one sickened by him.

Tool vs. Godsmack? Are you nuts, SB? Their music is not comparable. Maybe Godsmack vs. Disturbed instead?

Btw, I listen to some Limp Bizkit's stuff. Break Stuff is one of my few PMS songs. :O

Bullseye said:
Not the entire album.
Daron should just stick to playing the guitar and let Serj take the lead in singing. He's got an annoying nasal-y voice too. They're one of my fave bands but I am disappointed with Hypnotize. :(

DBella said:
Daron should just stick to playing the guitar and let Serj take the lead in singing. He's got an annoying nasal-y voice too. They're one of my fave bands but I am disappointed with Hypnotize. :(
I was too:o :down

That is true. His voice can sound like a screaming banshee.

Bullseye said:
That is true. His voice can sound like a screaming banshee.
Which is why I can't bear to listen to the album. :(

jaguarr said:
Your shame should weigh on your shoulders like 1,000 pounds.

jag
It is my weight alone to bear. Unless I can trick some shmuck to hold it for me while I go out for pizza. That would be awesome.

Bella listens to Tool? Well, you learn something new every day. :eek::up:

Sarge 2.0 said:
Bella listens to Tool? Well, you learn something new every day. :eek::up:
There are many things you don't know about Bella. :o

DBella said:
There are many things you don't know about Bella. :o
There are many things that I do know about Bella, that would probably get me dead. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"