2. Pirates of the Caribbean 2
3. Da Vinci Code
4. A Scanner Darkly
5. Miami Vice

Darth Elektra said:

2. SUPERMAN RETURNS
Release Date: June 30th

Current Popcorn Meter Rating: 9.4

What’s the skinny? Despite the fact that he’s a major dick, I’m still excited to see what’s in store as Superman finally completes his long journey back to the big screen. A couple days ago though, SUPERMAN RETURNS was at the top of this list. Then came the trailer for PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2 and sadly for SUPERMAN, the Caped Crusader got bumped. SUPERMAN, by all accounts, is going to be a visually stunning film but beyond that?… I‘ve heard from people in the know who I trust two varying thoughts. One camp says it’s a powerhouse that is just fantastic from beginning to end. The other says it’s a massive disappointment. Whatever it is, you can bet your ass it’ll be better than the version McG would’ve come up with. For that, fanboys, be thankful.

Source: JoBlo.com

agreed!

Where the **** is Miami Vice????!!! :rolleyes:

Darth Elektra said:
2. SUPERMAN RETURNS
Release Date: June 30th

Current Popcorn Meter Rating: 9.4

What’s the skinny? Despite the fact that he’s a major dick, I’m still excited to see what’s in store as Superman finally completes his long journey back to the big screen. A couple days ago though, SUPERMAN RETURNS was at the top of this list. Then came the trailer for PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2 and sadly for SUPERMAN, the Caped Crusader got bumped. SUPERMAN, by all accounts, is going to be a visually stunning film but beyond that?… I‘ve heard from people in the know who I trust two varying thoughts. One camp says it’s a powerhouse that is just fantastic from beginning to end. The other says it’s a massive disappointment. Whatever it is, you can bet your ass it’ll be better than the version McG would’ve come up with. For that, fanboys, be thankful.

1. PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST
Release Date: July 7th

Current Popcorn Meter Rating: 9.6

What’s the skinny? I give all the credit in the world to the Disney marketing team and whatever trailer house came up with PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2 trailer. That just sold it for me. PIRATES 2 was sorta off my radar screen but then I saw that bad boy and I was reminded just how fun the first film was and this second installment is promising all that and a bag of chips. I gobbled up everything in that trailer from Johnny Depp’s “Oh bugger” to Davy Jones’ command to summon the Kraken (described by legend as a sea monster of gargantuan size). THIS is gonna be some hot, popcorn fun at the old theater. Heck, I’m already juiced for PIRATES 3…

:) :up:

WorthyStevens4 said:
The first Pirates of the Caribbean is one of the only summer movies to have entertained me nowadays.

yeah the second one looks so freakin wicked!

SR - I am looking forward to it, because I am Superman fan. But I also want to see great movie blockbuster with good actors, enough action and well done storylines.

POTC2 - I liked POTC, but I think sequel is going to be better than first movie. It looks like very good movie blockbuster.

The Da Vinci Code - Have enough big interest about this movie. Excellent cast, good direction and I think it will be good adaptation of book.

A Scanner Darkly - Dark, strange and fantastic!

Miami Vice - Hope it will good movie. Perfect cast, good director and enough action.

1. POTC 2
2. Superman Returns
3. The DaVinci Code
4. X-Men 3
5. Clerks 2

Watch The Da Vinci code probably suprise everyone and be the second highest grossing movie of the year.

...Or watch it be very underwhelming and not be what people expected.

Lucy in the sky said:
X-3 #1 It delivers so many heroes!:o then :supes: becuase that is the biggest iconic symbol besides the cross!

o **** you

WorthyStevens4 said:
The first Pirates of the Caribbean is one of the only summer movies to have entertained me nowadays.

I think POTC was a bit overrated, but it was very good movie. And I have no doubts that sequels will be better than 1st movie:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"