Trailer has been rated, running time 2:25!?

God, the heroine this time around looks so damn hot!

Don't know who I like better now...Rachel Nichols was smoking. That red dress though...:D

^ Yeah. Adrianne Palicki is ****in' hot.

I'm can't wait for this. Looks like it's gonna rock.

Snake Eyes looks infinitely cooler in this film.

Nothing we haven't seen before, except that one thing we haven't seen before. Yeah.
In a short trailer.

In a short trailer that showed the other action set pieces. All movies have something that hasn't been seen before. But when the majority of it seems to be rehashed? Like 90% of it? Yeah, I'd say that is a major problem in my book. I'm sorry you don't like my opinion, but that's not my problem.

The trailer states that Roadblock and a few others are Thr only survivors of Cobra's attack. God I hope they didn't kill off my Rachel Niccols off screen. That would be stupid.

Is that Cobra Commander that I see or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

Trailer looks good, Snake Eyes looks much cooler without mouth on his mask.

I love the new look for both Snake eyes and Cobra Commander

The trailer states that Roadblock and a few others are Thr only survivors of Cobra's attack. God I hope they didn't kill off my Rachel Niccols off screen. That would be stupid.
I hope some Joes are on mission in other countries so that they avoid the attack.

It ironic considering the effects in the last movie were pretty terrible, it seemed Sommers didn't care some shots seemed like CGI cuts scenes. This looks a lot more polished and less cartoony.

I agree. If this movie turns out to be much better then the first one in regards to action and special effects, then it will be more proof that you don't need a huge budget and lots of CGI to make a cool looking action movie.

umm I'm going to assume what this trailer leads me to believe about Duke isn't true because Hollywood wouldn't reveal such a spoiler in a trailer right? Kinda bumming me out though. Say what you will about Channing but he's Duke, respect the Duke.

Part of me feels some of the actors will be back from the first film in the final act.

God, the heroine this time around looks so damn hot!

Don't know who I like better now...Rachel Nichols was smoking. That red dress though...:D

Strange to hear this type of thing praised for once. This film project continues to change fan response and how I understood it with each moment.

So from the trailer it looks this film is following the animated series Renegades plot-line. Anyone else think so?

Yea i caught that, I wiki the plot-line..well what they have of one and they said it's the joes against zartan, firefly and storm shadow, bascially leaving off from the first film, where Zartan was the prez.

That's fine if they're going this route, and if they can build on this and bring back destro in a third film, great. Because G.I.Joe has enough story lines where you dont have to have everyone in it all at once, if done right.

My only complaint; If we seen flint, lady jay and obviously roadblock then lets have them look like the characters a little, where's flints beret?, where's lady jay's short hair, and they should of had the rock tan a little, i mean he could of been a little darker

without those little elements from what i seen besides S.E., jinx and storm shadow it just looked like a regular action film. But still seemed improved from the first. will stay tune for more.

I knew it!!!

It's Roadblock's TEAM :doh:

I like the Rock but c'mon doing this to GIJOE is like having Ironhide the leader of the Autobots and Thundercraker leader of the Decepticons.

Yarael Poof head of the Jedi Council

Colossus leader of the X-men

and so on

I knew it!!!

I like the Rock but c'mon doing this to GIJOE is like having Ironhide the leader of the Autobots and Thundercraker leader of the Decepticons.

and so on
Yuuuuup, that's what having the Rock will do.

Wow pleasantly surprised by the trailer.

But I'm going to be pissed off if they do kill off Duke and Scarlett.

The Rock as the leader of the Joes? Any other person I'd have a problem with it, but come-on, it's the Rock.

BOOTS TO ASSES!

I knew it!!!

and so on

i think the purpose was not to have the regular leader lead....but someone you wouldn't think of...like what would happen if someone did try and succeed in killing off all the Joes

Between that, capturing Snake Eyes and throwing the flags down at the white house. Id say Cobra is quite the threat in this movie.

they had me at Old school Cobra Commander

This movie looks freaking AWESOME. Cobra Commander looks fantastic...this is what the first movie should have been. I am SOLD.

umm I'm going to assume what this trailer leads me to believe about Duke isn't true because Hollywood wouldn't reveal such a spoiler in a trailer right? Kinda bumming me out though. Say what you will about Channing but he's Duke, respect the Duke.

The only ones who would catch that Duke is MIA in most of the trailer and presume he's killed off are...fans.

So from their perspective, they're not giving up any spoilers because the only ones who'd pick up on that would be us.

...I gotta say I'm very pleased that they are in fact picking up the story element of Zartan being the President. I was afraid this was going to be a semi reboot ignoring most elements from the first.

Nice to see they'll be continuing the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"