Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

It’s a really dumb thing to cheat on as even his fans aren’t going to be able to believe that.

Of course. Trump keeps getting breaks. The anti-christ has the Devil watching out for him.

I'm sure Trump will try hard to find a way.
While you can never be 100% sure, I am very confident that this particular trial starts as scheduled. The judge only gave them an extra 20 (instead of 30 that the judge had originally given) days so he had good reason to think most of those docs weren't really relevant to the case.

I guess I'm somewhat in the minority camp around here, because I don't hate Trump entirely. I don't worship him, either - in fact, he often comes off as an egotistical blowhard - but overall, I think his first term as President was pretty solid.

I guess I'm somewhat in the minority camp around here, because I don't hate Trump entirely. I don't worship him, either - in fact, he often comes off as an egotistical blowhard - but overall, I think his first term as President was pretty solid.
I'm one of those people who dislikes Trump, but don't want to see anyone mistreated by the criminal justice system. My attitude is that if he's innocent, I don't want to see him punished. It seems pretty clear, however, that some of these charges have very solid foundations. For example, while it was a civil case, he's already been found guilty of sexual assault (which is one of the reasons I dislike him....and I remember Access Hollywood tape). I don't like people like that. Period. He's also been found guilty of financial wrongdoing and is facing 88 counts for various offenses. That's not a guy I want in the WH.

As far as his first term being solid, his signature achievement was lowering taxes for corporations. You wanna know what happened to MY taxes in the middle of trying to send 2 kids through college? MY taxes went UP by about $4K. I live in California and own a home that is fairly expensive, but can't deduct all of my taxes and interest. I bought it some time ago and played by the rules and he changed the rules on me so you'll excuse me if I don't see his first term as "solid". If fair is raising my taxes and cutting corporate rates, then his tax "cut" was "solid".

I'm one of those people who dislikes Trump, but don't want to see anyone mistreated by the criminal justice system. My attitude is that if he's innocent, I don't want to see him punished. It seems pretty clear, however, that some of these charges have very solid foundations. For example, while it was a civil case, he's already been found guilty of sexual assault (which is one of the reasons I dislike him....and I remember Access Hollywood tape). I don't like people like that. Period. He's also been found guilty of financial wrongdoing and is facing 88 counts for various offenses. That's not a guy I want in the WH.

As far as his first term being solid, his signature achievement was lowering taxes for corporations. You wanna know what happened to MY taxes in the middle of trying to send 2 kids through college? MY taxes went UP by about $4K. I live in California and own a home that is fairly expensive, but can't deduct all of my taxes and interest. I bought it some time ago and played by the rules and he changed the rules on me so you'll excuse me if I don't see his first term as "solid". If fair is raising my taxes and cutting corporate rates, then his tax "cut" was "solid".
Well, my experience is pretty different. I've been on SSI since 2002 and don't own a home or have kids, so I'm tax-exempt. I didn't know about Trump's sexual allegations, but it seems every politician these days is slandered about that by somebody, from either side. My main attraction to Trump was that unlike many, he was ballsy and didn't let Liberals walk all over him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"