Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

19th president? Jfc. Read a history book, lady

Actually…

This is based on a conspiracy theory which claims that a law passed in 1871 turned the US from a republic into a (foreign owned) “corporation.” Up to that time, there had been 18 legitimately elected presidents. But thereafter, everyone else was illegitimate. In some fashion or another, Trump broke through the corruption and became the first legal POTUS in over 150 years. So that’s where the #19 comes from.

The lady knows her conspiracy “facts.” Of course, they’re… :loco:

How exactly does she explain he is a "legitimate" president if literally nothing changed from past elections that would make other presidents "illegitimate" up to him? Nothing in 2016 changed from 2012 or 2008, etc. Logic plays no factor in this I know but the leaps and bounds to say Obama and on back to Johnson were illegtimate is confounding.

How exactly does she explain he is a "legitimate" president if literally nothing changed from past elections that would make other presidents "illegitimate" up to him? Nothing in 2016 changed from 2012 or 2008, etc. Logic plays no factor in this I know but the leaps and bounds to say Obama and on back to Johnson were illegtimate is confounding.

You shouldn't ask such questions. It's very unAmerican of you.

Are those the same police who held the doors open and waved people in?

So now we know the agenda.

Were they just tourists?

Secret ANTIFA agents?

Last edited:
So if the story is true that the Biden administration gave a list of names of American citizens, and Afghan allies to the Taliban seems like you can start one of these threads for him soon.

I mean, how else do you want people to get through the Taliban to the airport?

I mean, how else do you want people to get through the Taliban to the airport?

I would just think there would have been a better way than giving terrorists that are known for killing "traitors" a list of people that worked against them and asking them to help them out.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/08/donald-trump-osama-bin-laden-not-a-monster

hGlsxGH.jpeg

kJzUamn.jpeg

Xtn1pd0.jpeg

Bull**** artists love Bull**** artists.

I would just think there would have been a better way than giving terrorists that are known for killing "traitors" a list of people that worked against them and asking them to help them out.
This is a part of quitting a war in an overrun country. We either have to attempt to work with the Taliban to get our allies out or we have to fight the Taliban to get our allies out.

And we dont really know what kind of discussions and negotiations are going on behind closed doors. Attempting cooperation may be the best option right now.

This is the kind of reporting that sparks a lot of controversy because of the lack of detail. It gives people the opportunity to criticize by assuming what fits their political view and defend if it fits theirs.

My assumption is that they don't give someone a paper saying "This guy was a Major in the Army who took out over 150 Taliban fighters". You can give people names without giving too much information. If you determine they are too high profile, you might not do this and look for another way to get them out or you might give them an alias that you are aware of. We just don't know the details at this point because if there is some subterfuge, you certainly don't want the Taliban to know about it.

Everything is conjecture and I don't think it calls for criticism at this point in time. I can see giving names to people if they determine that's what's best, but since I don't have details, I'll look at it as an operational decision that could come under scrutiny in the next week or so.

The detailed description... :o

This literally sounds like everything we know about Trump's approach to foreign policy.

He thought and still does, that literally by virtue of his personality and celebrity he could bend reality to his will and thus craft policy with an obvious lack of any familiarity with any facts on the ground. He's pulling his usual act of being both incredibly vague with details but implying or explicitly stating that what they did and agreed to was "great/tremendous/tough" or any combo of bull****ting terms.

And this was the agreement that he negotiated with one side locking out our Afghan allies in the government and military over there. Which was what caused the Taliban to be able to move so rapid in taking over while giving a false sense of calm because Taliban forces were happy to see us go and weren't going to engage our troops in any meaningful way since our departure is what they wanted after all.

Then we have a combination of the bigoted Miller wing of the Trump admin. making sure the bureaucracy responsible for processing the vast numbers of our Afghan allies' exit from the country was as hobbled as it could be made before turning it over to a new administration to work out while there was a deadline crunch while at the same post election period the GOP and the Trump admin. slow walked the transition and the filling of important positions that any functioning administration requires when performing boots on the ground foreign policy.

My question of blame towards the Biden admin. asks a number of questions though.

How were the facts on the ground so egregiously misjudged from both the sense of how rapidly the Afghan military and civilian structure buckled and dissolved to how and why the chaos of transportation of allies and U.S. citizens out WELL BEFORE the deadline wasn't happening in bulk so as to make an unprecedented air lift needed in the first place in such short time?

How can there have been misjudgements at this level that were clearly passed up through the chain of command from in country right into the State Dept. and DoD?

If people need to have investigations I say bring them on because we had a major Intel failure somewhere along the line. After our citizens are all out of harm's way congress needs to look into how so many at such high levels could be so wrong in their assessments?

My question of blame towards the Biden admin. asks a number of questions though.

How were the facts on the ground so egregiously misjudged from both the sense of how rapidly the Afghan military and civilian structure buckled and dissolved to how and why the chaos of transportation of allies and U.S. citizens out WELL BEFORE the deadline wasn't happening in bulk so as to make an unprecedented air lift needed in the first place in such short time?

How can there have been misjudgements at this level that were clearly passed up through the chain of command from in country right into the State Dept. and DoD?

If people need to have investigations I say bring them on because we had a major Intel failure somewhere along the line. After our citizens are all out of harm's way congress needs to look into how so many at such high levels could be so wrong in their assessments?

I mean, its clear the military has been lying its ass off about the situation on the ground in Afghanistan. The much lauded "surge"? The results were pure bull****. I am looking forward to reading the Afghanistan Papers next week.

So, Flynn's Chase credit cards were cancelled because he was a "reputational risk".

While I don't give a **** about Flynn, I do find it somewhat disturbing at how the banks and credit card companies seem to be wielding their power. Especially after the OnlyFans kerfluffle.

No one has a guaranteed right to credit, and banks have a say in whether they want a person as one of their clients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"