Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Oh, wait. That actually IS blasphemy. :cmad:
Note to Trump.....according to the actual Bible, Jesus actually DID accomplish his work. I'm surprised that someone who reads the Bible so assiduously didn't know that. Perhaps, as Liz Cheney suggests, you missed the part about adultery.

Note to Trump.....according to the actual Bible, Jesus actually DID accomplish his work. I'm surprised that someone who reads the Bible so assiduously didn't know that. Perhaps, as Liz Cheney suggests, you missed the part about adultery.
And the part about not stealing, bearing false witness.......

I can't understand people jumping on this one. It has no basis even for a startup for a valuation like the current price reflects and the majority share owner will be wanting to sell most of his shares at the first opportunity. Fundamentals and financials will always eventually catch up with a stock - this one is for sure going to fall very hard in the near future.

I guess I'm somewhat in the minority camp around here, because I don't hate Trump entirely. I don't worship him, either - in fact, he often comes off as an egotistical blowhard - but overall, I think his first term as President was pretty solid.

IMO Trump's not as bad as people make him out to be -- that's mostly partisan overreaction and indulgence -- but he did fail in his first term.

He had the right idea on normalizing relations with North Korea for example, but his own appointment (John Bolton) sabotaged those negotiations.

He had the right idea to invest in infrastructure. But then he didn't. His own appointment (Gary Cohn) told him to instead focus on tax cuts. These were wasteful.

He had a good idea during COVID to encourage investigations of lower cost aids in treatment, but he (again) didn't have any follow through. He would tweet on hydroxy chloroquine and talk about bleach, but more precise direction was needed for a separate, focused research effort on better ventilation, etc.

Ultimately, the problems in this country are quite deep, and each of Obama, Trump, and Biden are likely to end up as trivial footnotes like most of the Roman Emperors of the 3rd and 4th centuries due to their general ineffectiveness and irrelevance. I think they're all grifters. There are also credible accusations of rape against Clinton, Trump, and Biden.

Separately I'll stare my condolences for your disability. I have autism as well and I know it's difficult to be different in that way, and i do that without the additional seizures. I'm glad you were able to get help. Do you think there might be additional or better help for you out there?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"