World Transformers: Animated series news/discussion

I hope this gets cancelled after the first Episode.

A new (and much better drawn) image of the initial 5 Autobts.
tromcart1.jpg

From left to right (the vehicles on the bottom), by no means accurate. Just best guess/rumour. Ratchet, Prowl (yes he has a wheels instead of legs almost like Gizmoduck), Prime, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead.

Source

My childhood weeps. :(

i hate the way they look...

...and that's pretty bad considering i'm pretty open-minded.

What are the odds that the show is actually good? :csad:

The Transformers should change from vehicles to robots, not from one formless mess to another. Theres nothing cool about a robots that look like a metrosexual teenagers.

Rattrap all ready had the wheel instead of legs thing going on in Beast Machines, and it was ******ed then, too. How do we have worse TF shows than TFBW and TFBM? Those were like ten years ago. Why are we getting a show that looks worse than RiD?

Yeah, honestly. How did they get from this, to that new deformed crap?

That poster looks wrong on sssoooooo many levels.:csad: I refuse to watch such horrid incarnations of my beloved TF's.

I just hope they didn't get Cullen to work on this. I wouldn't want him to be associated with such crap.

1) Why does Prowl need wheels?
2) Why does Bumblebee have to look exactly like his movie incarnation?
3) Why the heck is Bulkhead in the starting lineup?

Visually, this looks pretty bad. But if it can make a faithful adaption like how the movie should have done I'll reserve judgement. Unfortunately, seeing how they've already tried to modernize things just in the beginning stages I'm fairly certain this isn't going to have an epic Samurai Jack-esque tale to tell.

2 G1 disappointments in one year. What are the odds?

You call that better????????????
Asthetics aside (which I've yet to decide on) yes it's much better drawn than that promo shot of Prime.​

ChibiKiriyama said:
Why the heck is Bulkhead in the starting lineup?
Someone claimed he was Bulkhead. I looked at the pic and though Ironhide, someone else though Hound.

ChibiKiriyama said:
2 G1 disappointments in one year. What are the odds?2 G1 disappointments in one year. What are the odds?
This has about as much to do with G1 as RiD or the unicron trilogy. It's a new continuity.

Nathan said:
Yeah, honestly. How did they get from this, to that new deformed crap?
This show, like G1, is using the toys as a start point to make the animation models. RiD animation models are near exact replications of the toys.

A new (and much better drawn) image of the initial 5 Autobts.
tromcart1.jpg

From left to right (the vehicles on the bottom), by no means accurate. Just best guess/rumour. Ratchet, Prowl (yes he has a wheels instead of legs almost like Gizmoduck), Prime, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead.

Source

The alt modes look great but the robot modes are ****. It's just the way they look bent and out of shape. Autobot symbol looks **** too.

This must be hasbro's way of saying "well if you think the movie designs are crap you aint seen nothing yet". They better have a decent plot to go along with this because things are not looking good and the show hasn't even started yet. :(

This must be hasbro's way of saying "well if you think the movie designs are crap you aint seen nothing yet". They better have a decent plot to go along with this because things are not looking good and the show hasn't even started yet. :(

Did you know they don't show them transforming? They spin into transformation like taz spins.

I just hope they didn't get Cullen to work on this. I wouldn't want him to be associated with such crap.

He's not. David Kaye - who's been voicing Megatron since the Beast shows (except maybe for RID) - is voicing Optimus this time out. Corey Burton, who voiced several G1 characters (Spike, Shockwave, Brawn among them, as well as the DCAU's Brainiac and Count Dooku on Clone Wars), is voicing Megatron. And Tom "SpongeBob" Kenny is voicing Starscream.

At this rate the ONLY thing about this show shaping up to be tolerable is the voice cast, IMO.

This has about as much to do with G1 as RiD or the unicron trilogy. It's a new continuity.

This show, like G1, is using the toys as a start point to make the animation models. RiD animation models are near exact replications of the toys.

Do we really need to argue semantics? It has Prime, so it's G1-inspired. Just like Armada and all the rest. It's very obvious they're not remaking G1. I'm just saying that for a G1-inspired endeavor it sure is a shame to see the level of effort in the animation and plot outline respectively.

I can't imagine how bad the toys will look. :csad:

And why is it called Transformers: ANIMATED??? Well no duh that it's animated.

It's like calling the movie, Tranformers: Live Action.

I can't imagine how bad the toys will look. :csad:

And why is it called Transformers: ANIMATED??? Well no duh that it's animated.

It's like calling the movie, Tranformers: Live Action.
Oh c'mon, that's the dumbest complaint ever. Did you cry fowl when FOX created Batman: The Animated Series. I mean it was animated and a series...

Did you know they don't show them transforming? They spin into transformation like taz spins.
That better be some kind of joke.

(Although the idea of non "Transforming" Transformers has been used twice to date.)

Oh c'mon, that's the dumbest complaint ever. Did you cry fowl when FOX created Batman: The Animated Series. I mean it was animated and a series...

Well if it was called Transformers: The Animated Series, it would have a better ring to it, instead of Transformers: Animated.

Well if it was called Transformers: The Animated Series, it would have a better ring to it, instead of Transformers: Animated.
As I say, I don't know if I really have a problem with that. I mean that's kind of nitpicky.
No joke. It's confirmed.
That I have a problem with. At least in Beast Machines the "Transformations" weren't treated in a silly manner.

Prowl doesn't have wheels for feet, they just make up his calves BTW, his feet are quiet visible below them.

As I say, I don't know if I really have a problem with that. I mean that's kind of nitpicky.

That I have a problem with. At least in Beast Machines the "Transformations" weren't treated in a silly manner.

Because I'm so dissapointed by everything so far :csad:

The transforming is one of my fav things to see in the Transformers. I mean it is called TRANSFORMERS:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"