Sequels Transformers One Animated Film

Last edited:
Meh, an interesting revised edition of the transformers origin lore. Let’s see how it goes.

Looks fun. Ish. Some shots looked really good. Though the voices are going to take a minute to get used to. I’m guessing this is a vastly different take from any lore that came before.

Well Orion Pax was a data clerk librarian in the halls of Iacon, while Megs was a Gladiator in the pits of Kayon.

Lore changed are weird and make the film look super generic narrative wise. I do like the art style and animation though.

Even as a casual watcher (just the films) this seems so weirdly different…

At least it’s Interesting that they’re doing something different with this. Also laughed a few times with Bumblebee’s antics. :D Elita’s moves also looked cool.

They have been playing up Megatron being a friend to Optimus/being a good guy for a bit. Definitely interested in it.

I’m getting the feeling Buscemi will voice Starscream.

Why does Megs have a generic number D-16 instead of the name Megatronus?!

Be careful what you wish for I guess.

For years people were clamoring for a Transformers movie without the humans.

Now we’re just getting a Transformers movie with them acting like the humans from the movies lol

Animation looks pretty good, but this isn’t the movie I imagined.

Why does Megs have a generic number D-16 instead of the name Megatronus?!
He was originally called D-16 in the Aligned continuity before taking the name Megatronus himself in honor of one of the original 13 Primes. He shortened it to Megatron later.

The more I watch, the more curious I get. I get that the humor seems to be upfront in the trailer, but I am seeing some signs of more going on that just humor.

The more I watch, the more curious I get. I get that the humor seems to be upfront in the trailer, but I am seeing some signs of more going on that just humor.
I'm certain. Trailers for kids movies seem to really want to play up the humor at the expense of properly depicting the movie. Disney is notorious with this (Frozen's first full trailer was misleading all get-out).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"