World Transformers: Prime

I've w I wish Bumblebee had more classic G1 influences in the design (at least the head) and less movie.

isnt the show supposed to be based on the movie versions?

Other than some similar alt-modes, Prime has nothing to do with the movies.

Supposedly it's related to the War For Cybertron game.

I'm officially done watching this. Too much bad for me to stay involved, I don't like Bulk Head being back but with a different personality, I don't like Bumblebee being his movie version, I don't care about the humans and the story line is just boring.

I haven't been watching myself. It's quite funny how active the Transformers: Animated thread was compared to this one.

Maybe it's too harsh for me to say that considering that I didn't watch so much episodes from the show (stopped watching this after Darkness Rising Part 5) but I wasn't impressed with it thus far and I hate the CG animation, it's nothing like Transformers: Animated.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed the miniseries. I do think that it's going to start to pick up again with Megatron returning. I liked 'Sick Mind', 'Out of his Mind', and 'Shadowzone' quite abit.

"Shadowzone" was pretty cool, although it's kind of a downer that Skyquake could only come back as another mindless, snarling Dark Energon Zombie. And I'd like to believe that Miko HAS learned her lesson, but I wouldn't put money on it.

The 'alternate dimension' aspect of the groundbridge malfunction was pretty cool, and a further plus is that they didn't introduce another one-shot character, AND Megatron is back up and running finally and back to his old self - though for lack of doing the smart thing and killing Starscream outright, he should have at least smacked him around a lot more or at least taken an arm off already. I also liked seeing Ratchet finally get some time 'in the field'.

I really like this show so far, although there's a couple of spots that still need to be worked on if this thing's supposed to last as long as the producers are planning.

Best Transformers show ever. I now know why they cancelled Transformers animated,to make way for a better show

I love that this series is really character driven and that Optimus And Megatron are portrayed properly . Season 1 has been very awesome so far the action has been great and the character development has been so strong . So much better than Bay's trilogy.

Season two started.

best thing to do? ignore the humans. its watchable.

Transformers: Prime - Optimus vs. Nemesis Prime

Seriously this series is just so damn awesome Season 1 was mind-blowing and now Season 2 has taken it to a whole new level.

"Nemesis Prime" I have to admit was a pretty nifty reworking of a tired old concept - namely, the 'evil clone of Optimus Prime' bit. And I think it can be assumed with relative safety that the end of this episode is paving the way for something on the order of either Autobot X or the Headmasters/Powermasters/etc.

I'm worried about the next episode, though - the previews (and general concept of the plot) give the distinct impression that it's going to be a clip show...seriously, already? It better have a damn good wraparound, that's all I can say.

Fowler listening to The Touch while Nemesis Prime runs him off the road = awesome.

So, this is on Netflix now and I decided to check it out...I figured it'd suck like the previous incarnation. but wow, I REALLY like it. The first few episodes I found the humans annoying and they still are somewhat...but this show feels as close to G1 as any show has ever gotten. I'm really enjoying it a lot. :)

You didn't like Animated? I loved that series. Prime is shaping up to be a great show as well, and I'm enjoying the War for Cybertron/Exiles/Exodus references in it.

Well I'm actually liking the show so far and thrilled I am that Cullen and Welker are back in their respective roles. Don't mind the change in Megatron's voice as he seems more laid back like the Beast Wars Megatron, but it's still Welker so I'm not complaining. Either way he still sounds great. There's definitely hints of classic Megatron in there.

Still don't like why Bumblebee has to be like the movie counterpart.
Cliffjumper was awesome despite his early exit.
Don't mind Soundwave being mute actually.

Major gripe: Miko is ANNOYING!!!! Why do these writers persist in creating such annoying characters? Reminds me of Pepper in Iron Man: Armored Adventures. She needed to lay off the caffeine too actually. People say that Scrappy Doo was annoying back in the day. I actually had no qualms with him strangely enough.

Verdict? I'll continue watching, and hoping for more characters to be introduced further on down the track. Noticed Wheeljack is coming - COOL!!!

Now let's see Jazz, Sideswipe, Prowl, Ironhide and say, Hound or Ultra Magnus for future Seasons. Decepticons: Skywarp, Thundercracker and heck why not Devastator? ;)

Transformers: Prime is awesome. I would love to see the powers-at-be for this show tackle the Dinobots. Cause I love the dinobots. Arcee is my favorite next to Prime. Great battles between her and Arachnid.

im shocked more people don't watch this.

i do understand not wanting to give it a chance though. Prime with lips, Bayformer designs.

but they are pretty respectful to the source material, and integrate it pretty decently.

I actually like the show. The kids (miko) is annoying but I've seen a lot worse. I just wish there was a slightly larger cast.

^ I think the smaller cast is due to CGI being more expensive. I'm actually waiting for some "repaints" to show up on the show.

Started watching this on Netflix a few months ago because I heard good things and read about Hasbro restarting TF canon starting with War For/Fall Of Cybertron which would lead into this show and I gotta say.. It may be the best Transformers show since Beast Wars (Season 2).

well besides this, the first transformers movie, beast wars, a little of the armada and transformers:animated I am now slowly getting hooked on Transformers again. I don't know why I stopped watching it in the first place. Between the movie Bumblebee in Transformers Prime and chatty Bumble Bee in Transformers animated I don't know why they tried to make a nice medium. The only other qualm I have about Prime is Miko. She makes Sauri from Animated looks good imo.

Yeah, I agree. Miko is the only bad part about Prime. The show creators know though and apparently will be toning her back some in the 3rd season.

98fwup.jpg

TRANSFORMERS PRIME:
SEASON TWO

Featuring Over 10 Hours of Spectacular Family Entertainment,
New Interviews and Special Bonus Content
"OPTIMUS PRIME: Up Close and Personal Panel" with Peter Cullen & Larry King

FROM SHOUT! FACTORY, OWN THIS HIGHLY ANTICIPATED
DELUXE 4-DVD SET ON NOVEMBER 20, 2012
AND 4-DISC BLU-RAY COLLECTION ON NOVEMBER 27, 2012

With UNICRON defeated by OPTIMUS PRIME, what was thought to be the end of AUTOBOTS' darkest hour is actually proving to be just the beginning. The dynamic second season of Hasbro Studios' acclaimed animated hit series TRANSFORMERS PRIME digs deeper into TRANSFORMERS mythology as both the AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS uncover clues relating to secret artifacts of Iacon, CYBERTRON's capital city. Their discoveries could not only change the balance of power in the war, but also potentially revive their dead home planet.

Fans of all ages can relive the thrilling adventures of TRANSFORMERS PRIME when the complete SEASON TWO debuts on home entertainment shelves nationwide in the U.S on DVD November 20, 2012 and on Blu-ray November 27, 2012 from Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Hasbro Studios.

The 4-disc Blu-ray collection is priced to own at $59.99 SRP. The deluxe 4-DVD set is sold separately and has a suggested retail price of $29.93 SRP. Pre-order available now at Amazon.com or ShoutFactory.com

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Transformers-Prime-Season-2-Press-Release/17411

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"