Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen news,info, etc thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That is worrying, i dont mind waiting an extra year for the movie, but if other stuff effect it, it could be damaging.

They don't have to wait for a script because the first movie didn't have one :p .

I could understand the writers going on strike if they were doing such a great job creating scripts for movies and scenarios for tv shows but, that is clearly not what has happened. I haven't seen a good sitcom in a long time. The only shows I've enjoyed watching since 2001 are the csi shows. 90% of the hollywood films made since 2000 are unoriginal crap. The vast majority of these writers don't deserve more money.

Oh yea I read it christmas weekend at borders bookstore it tells all action and superhero, fantasy, everything ur gonna wonna see until 2010. It was so many I can only name a few it took up 6 pages to read about all the future films. The top of my list i remember is the avengers, Punisher: warzone,Thor, Antman,JLA, Green Lantern, Titans(based off Teen Titians), Avatar(directed by M. Knight Shamaliyian based on the Nickelodeon cartoon), Monkey King( Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan finally),DragonBall Z(cant believe it but its to late like 4 years to late),Mummy 3, Wonder Woman,The Hobbit(pending legal agreement),Halo,Wanted,IronMan, Transformers 2,Voltron,Speed Racer(kid movie saw trailer very dissappointing),Xmen Origins:Magneto,Xmen Origins: Wolfverine,Heman and the masters of the universe, AstroBoy, it was a lot more I jus cant remember them all,oh yea and a possible spiderman 4 pending tobey's return,and Man of Steel(superman):brucebat: :bh:

it said arcee, devestor and like 8 others but they stuck the most to me.

that's why i have time to make up stories for people to see :woot: (Next week on Youtube: 0 views
Oh yea I read it christmas weekend at borders bookstore it tells all action and superhero, fantasy, everything ur gonna wonna see until 2010. It was so many I can only name a few it took up 6 pages to read about all the future films. The top of my list i remember is the avengers, Punisher: warzone,Thor, Antman,JLA, Green Lantern, Titans(based off Teen Titians), Avatar(directed by M. Knight Shamaliyian based on the Nickelodeon cartoon), Monkey King( Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan finally),DragonBall Z(cant believe it but its to late like 4 years to late),Mummy 3, Wonder Woman,The Hobbit(pending legal agreement),Halo,Wanted,IronMan, Transformers 2,Voltron,Speed Racer(kid movie saw trailer very dissappointing),Xmen Origins:Magneto,Xmen Origins: Wolfverine,Heman and the masters of the universe, AstroBoy, it was a lot more I jus cant remember them all,oh yea and a possible spiderman 4 pending tobey's return,and Man of Steel(superman):brucebat: :bh:

Another problem, next to the writers' strike, is the fact that Steven Spielberg is likely to sell DreamWorks to Universal Pictures, which may delay the production of Transformers 2.

The news on the front page helps affirm my suspicion that TF2 will be pushed back at least a year.

I kind of hope this film is pressed back even more, as much as possibe IMO. I thought this was one of the top superhero films I'd ever seen.

From the front page:

Michael Bay Promises Unique and More Robots
Source: MichaelBay.com January 3, 2008

In a Happy New Year's message to fans on his official website, Transformers director Michael Bay wrote:

For the millions of viewers that logged on this year I want to thank you for the support. Transformers 2 will be coming soon. The new robots are really really unique and there are a lot of them this time.

Paramount/DreamWorks is planning a June 26, 2009 release for Transformers 2. Transformers was the third-biggest film of 2007 domestically with $319.2 million and fifth-biggest worldwide in 2007 with $706.5 million.

I jsut wish this movie would focus on the Autobots, and let the humans be the secondary characters. Like the G1 cartoon.

I hope when Bay says 'more and unique', he's not talking about getting crazy with the designs. Plus i hope this means we'll see more G1 chaarcters , as opposed to Hasbro trying to cash in by making more NEW characters to sell more toys...

From the sounds of that, they've got everything sorted out Storywise but a final script...

makes me hate this (Curses and naughty words) strike even more. Wonder who exactly the new bots are?

Good to hear TF might be getting an F/X Oscar nod....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"