Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: ROTF Official Pictures Thread

:huh:

I see a back bumper in that set picture... no front bumper... so, once again, how does bumblebee look different now in comparison to first movie bumblebee?

That's the FRONT of the car, look at the turned wheels, also there's the trunk open in the background where a guy is standing behind it.

..There's no picture in that link... which is why I've been looking at that other pic of bumblebee on the smithsonian set.

Wow I missed so much!! Can someone just summarize all the new info for me? the last I've heard is of the Arcee hologram biker chick.

Can't help but think that Green car is a Chevy Aveo.... out next year.

Sources tell me it's a 2009 Chevy Beat, don't know if it's a TF or not... but it is a new car and it is under a tarp...

chevy_minicar.jpg

Can someone tell me if Jetfire has been confirmed? I hope so!

If you speak the truth then that's cool. I really like that car, the design and it's color, although it is probably a modified version if that's the case.

TFAirandSpace1.jpg

Autobot logo!!!!! please dear sweet baby jesus.....have that thing transform!!!!!!!

EDIT: Wait....maybe there isn't one.....*sigh*

Maybe the green car is Wheelie ... think it would have to be a small bot.

I really like that car.

I think as far as Bumblebee being a different Camaro is because he acutally is a Camaro this time. Before he was a GTO with a custom Camaro body kit, now there are actual Camaros for him to be. And the production Camaro is slightly different then the concept they used for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"