Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: ROTF Official Pictures Thread

The hand is back.....

http://www.freewebs.com/wysteriacustoms/apps/photos/photo.jsp?photoID=7877621

RevengeHand.jpg
*wipes tear*
beautiful

I just found a pic from last years, and it had a Decepticon symbol on the side of the canaster that the hand is holding.

hand.jpg

i hate the hoodscoop on bumblebee. i prefer the regular flat look.

i dont think anything could make that camaro look bad. that is a sweet ride.

:up:

Glad they're playing up the Decepticon angle of this film. The first film was truly an Autobot film. Look's like this one might be the 'Empire Strikes Back' of the TF franchise. :yay:

I have to disagree, the Decepticons held their own in the first movie, besides, Megs kicked Prime's ass to Cybertron and back in the BIG fight scene of the movie. So, I wouldn't feel that they went one way or another with the first film and who they focused on.

I have to disagree, the Decepticons held their own in the first movie, besides, Megs kicked Prime's ass to Cybertron and back in the BIG fight scene of the movie. So, I wouldn't feel that they went one way or another with the first film and who they focused on.

Did we see the same movie? :huh:

The Autobots had the majority of the movies screentime, TF-wise, they had some character developement, numerous dialogue scenes, whereas the Decepticons had next to none. When comparing who really shone more in the first movie, the Autobots or the Decepticons, i think it's pretty apparent.

I still like the angle they are going with for Jetfire, he was an amazing character and the fact that he is a Decepticon in this points to some form of character development. Jetfire might end up being a huge fan favourite in the movie, I can get use to that :up:

jetfire was starscream's buddy, it's only natural he starts on the decepticons side. We may have a cross between him and dinobot from beast wars, where he questions his role in the battle and changes sides, otherwise he'll be a great villian :)

I saw this out side of Eastern State Penitentiary and thought that it seemed really out of place and since Transformers2 was filming the other day and still had a few trucks there I decided that I should snap a few pics, in fact I managed to do so just before it was loaded on to a flat bed and taken away.
transformers3.JPG

transformers.JPG

transformers2.JPG

It could be just a coincidence... but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"