• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: ROTF Official Pictures Thread

I really really really hope that's not supposed to be one of SW's other minions. :csad::o

Interesting to see other boards analyzing the form. It does kind of look like Ravage or Laserbeak with dreadlocks. Like he's looking down.

TFFrenzyThing1.jpg

What ever it is it looks like a tangled mess, which it why I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that this "is" Frenzy. Think about it, in the first movie all he did was loose most of his head, whats to say he still lived and used bits of crap laying around that basement to fix himself which would explain why he looks like an eye sore.

Here is a good picture of it:

crazytf2propec4.jpg

Looks crazy.

crazytf2propec4.jpg

Looks crazy.

I don't think that's Frenzy....but I do think it is another one of the Decepticons minions...but then again, it is just a prop and we have no idea what the CGI version of what that is will be.

If you put the volume up on your computer, you can hear Frenzy's voice at the beginning of the clip AX posted.

crazytf2propec4.jpg

Looks crazy.

That looks nothing like frenzy though. Could it be Ravage? I see cat-ish design nuances in his face area...what do you think? See the long neck that follows through to his forehead, then right below that is his eye cavity. Looks panther-ish t me, but could simply be a frenzy redesign.

Frenzy specifically gets saved by Starscream and is a plot point in the comic sequal 'the reign of starscream', which is supposed to be part of the 'offiicial' story.

Cool... I'm one of the few that actually liked Frenzy

It was the 'oh ****' line, the bird and the headbutt of the POTUS compy that did it for me...

Hope thats him back with a botched up face....

EDIT-----

Now this is interesting.... Rian Wilson has been spotted on set... the day they film an astronomy 101 class scene.. thats not hte interesitng bit for me.

Linky

The FIRST video in there^ is REPORTEDLY... not confirmed... Lucas calmly walking away as they shoot the kids running screaming from something... possibly related to the Frenzy-like thing?....

Wonder what that means in regards to her character and the over all plot?

Credit: Megan-fox.net/community & celebutopia.net

Shia LaBeouf on the set of Transformers II, on the campus of Princeton University. In the scene LaBeouf's character fumbles with some school books while on the phone. Princeton, NJ. on 06-24-08

So how did he get into Princeton again? Wasn't he struggling to get all A's in High School. Last I checked, Princeton takes the best of the best...

Bay said that they aren't using Princeton as Princeton... but 'a fictional East Coast school with an Ivy League feel'

So how did he get into Princeton again? Wasn't he struggling to get all A's in High School. Last I checked, Princeton takes the best of the best...

He saved the whole world. I'm pretty sure that means he can do whatever he wants. :woot:

Check my last post people....

Bay isn't using Princeton as Princeton in the movie itself... Just a ivy League-like uni on the East coast

Again IT'S NOT GOING TO BE PRINCETON IN THE FINAL MOVIE..... unless bay changes his mind that is

EDIT-

Anyway... Rainn Wilson was snaped on set.... though i wouldn't bother going down there, looks like they're packing up and leaving

Linky

Interesting last image in that link.... A map of Princeton and where the locations and other notable sites around the campus

Why is there a ninja trying to steal Bumblebee!?

I didnt even notice that Ninja until someone pointed him out, his ninja skills are impressive. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"