Revenge of the Fallen Transformers: ROTF Official Pictures Thread

Im looking, it was in the comments section of the sites.

pay no attention to the watermark :dry:
9144.jpg

michaelbay9.jpg

kevindunnmrwitwicky5.jpg

...Am I the only one sick of seeing that arcee pic in this thread? :huh::down

P.S. It's concept art. We're not positive that Arcee will look like that in the final edits. That art was made, what, 3 years ago?

...Am I the only one sick of seeing that arcee pic in this thread? :huh::down

P.S. It's concept art. We're not positive that Arcee will look like that in the final edits. That art was made, what, 3 years ago?

geez, sorry

No, it's cool... it's just that, like 3 different versions of that pic have been posted here.

if you go back a few pages there's actually a photo with the wheels on here after transformation.

Great job with the pics NeoPrime. :up:

Is that the Corvette Fireblade ?

It may not be the fireblade (the fireblade is just a design rebody...not an official GM concept) , but gm is scheduled to redo the vette in the next few years or so...my guess is it is some sort of vette concept.

http://www.carzi.com/2008/03/09/corvette-zr1-fireblade-concept/

wouldn't it be ultra-sick if Jazz came back as a corvette? maybe he'll stand a little taller this time. Although, stinger being an official name for one of the bots would be a perfect name for a stingray.

Odd, I remember them saying Jazz would have a different car mode to look more like his G1 counterpart, guess not.

Do you think they brought Jazz back in a new form? That is odd that they would have a new Autobot with similar colors to Jazz ... hmmmm.....

Where do her wheels go when she transforms? I know it's only conept art, but still.....where are they?

That's because that version of the concept art was, if I remember correctly, for a proposed Cybertronian/protoform mode.

Her actual earth robot mode (wheels included) was going to be this design (the same the toys and comics are based on):

ZOOMPIC_Trans_DeadEnds_Arcee_3.jpg

Confirmation that Kevin Dunn is back as Ron 'Sparkplug' Witwicky, cool I enjoyed his character in the first movie :up:

As did I, no sign of the mom
maybe report was true of her death

If that is the silver car then i know we'll have some exploding crotches during this movie

Then the Man himself showed up, Bay pulled in pimping a Black Cadillac Escalade.
He then made his way over to the set an began inspecting the angles he wanted to shoot with, and took aim at a tree blocking his path. For a second I thought he was just going to use a grenade in true Bay style, but he called in a few tree ninjas and the got the job done with out blowing the tree up.

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"