Transformers Transformers - Score by Steve Jablonsky

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after some thought i decided to cancel my order with Buy.com since it is delayed. I order it from Walmart.com this morning and recieved a shipment notice already. That ROCKS!!!!!

Cant wait to get it.

Doesn't supplant it, but it is DEFINITELY RIGHT UP THERE NEXT TO IT, sharing the same air!

Amazon delivered my copy today and I'm lovin' life right about now. Have it on continuous play.....

(Incidentally, Warners is releasing the LOTR:ROTK COMPLETE RECORDINGS this November 6.....

I can officially say that Warners puts out some quality recordings and, if they do the 2-disc complete Transformers I'm glad it's them and not somebody else doing it!)

Warners is probaly the best score distributors out there. They always manage to deliver. Though it was annoying having to wait several months for them to put out Transformers, but it was worth it and then some, they sure did give us something worth waiting for. :woot:

Doesn't supplant it, but it is DEFINITELY RIGHT UP THERE NEXT TO IT, sharing the same air!

Amazon delivered my copy today and I'm lovin' life right about now. Have it on continuous play.....

(Incidentally, Warners is releasing the LOTR:ROTK COMPLETE RECORDINGS this November 6.....

I can officially say that Warners puts out some quality recordings and, if they do the 2-disc complete Transformers I'm glad it's them and not somebody else doing it!)

Oooh...*makes mental note of Christmas request*

Ironic I mentioned that, huh...interesting.

This music is awesome! I put a little post on hans-zimmer.com thanking him for releasing it and hoping he'll be back for the sequel.

Warners is probaly the best score distributors out there. They always manage to deliver. Though it was annoying having to wait several months for them to put out Transformers, but it was worth it and then some, they sure did give us something worth waiting for. :woot:

It totally was worth it!

It is better than what we hear in the movie!

eh, they're okay... when it comes to music with their character flagships though, they pretty much suck...

Well I went to the far north Best Buy store in Oklahoma City tonight. Sadly no score in the store of course. The cashier looked at me like I was nuts when I raved about how good the score was and said they needed to carry it. Its so sad its not there for people to appreciate it.:huh:

I've listened to to several times now. It is so freakin' AWESOME!!! I love it. My favorites are The All Spark, Scorponok, and Arrival to Earth. There is just something about The All Spark that really touches me. I can't listen to it enough. :trans: :heart:

I'm going to go see the IMAX playing in Tulsa Monday, and don't you know I'll be playing the score all the 2 hour drive up and back. :woot:

Hey folks,

just found this yesterday:

PART I http://rapidshare.com/files/60668473/Transformers_-_Bootleg_cut_01_30.rar

PART II http://rapidshare.com/files/60670677/Transformers_-_Bootleg_cut_31_50.rar

This Promo is a 70 minutes total, so enjoy it until your CD finally hits your doorstep :)

Regards

Ulric

O.K folks, listen up. This is the reason why ppl download things off the net. I got my score last night in the mail. I listened to it, and yes it's awesome but there are 'many' tracks that are on the above link that a clealy not on the score cd. Most noticably the 'Decepticon roll cal'l track, 'pre-Blackout attack stuff', 'Prime vs Megatron' 'part one' (after he crashes through the alley), 'Frenzy vs The Secret Service guys on Air Force One'..that's all i've noticed so far. The links above break the score up as it's played out in the movie. The only gripe is that The Autobot arrival scene is missing from the links. So if you want the ENTIRE score, dwonload it. Trust me, the tracks i noticed that are missing from the official cd score, are worth it and some of the best, which is why i can't understand why they weren't included on the cd.....GET IT!

Also folks, if you look at the cd itself you'll see alot of the tracks have an * next to it, which means it was not the version in the movie. Look at it for yourselves. Once again, why they did this after all the hoopla about getting the cd out is beyond me. :cmad:

O.K folks, listen up. This is the reason why ppl download things off the net. I got my score last night in the mail. I listened to it, and yes it's awesome but there are 'many' tracks that are on the above link that a clealy not on the score cd. Most noticably the 'Decepticon roll cal'l track, 'pre-Blackout attack stuff', 'Prime vs Megatron' 'part one' (after he crashes through the alley), 'Frenzy vs The Secret Service guys on Air Force One'..that's all i've noticed so far. The links above break the score up as it's played out in the movie. The only gripe is that The Autobot arrival scene is missing from the links. So if you want the ENTIRE score, dwonload it. Trust me, the tracks i noticed that are missing from the official cd score, are worth it and some of the best, which is why i can't understand why they weren't included on the cd.....GET IT!

Also folks, if you look at the cd itself you'll see alot of the tracks have an * next to it, which means it was not the version in the movie. Look at it for yourselves. Once again, why they did this after all the hoopla about getting the cd out is beyond me. :cmad:

I agree that fans of the score get the promo because of the missing tracks but i disagree about the fact that certain themes are not as they were in the movie.They are simply extended, not radically altered and as far as i'm concerned the treatment they got in the score was amazing.But they should have given the same treatment to all the music. Maybe for a 2 disc release. Even more so because between the promo and the score there are still some cues missing - example, the Scorponok variation when they meet onroute to Mission City.

Oh, and the scene where OP crashes through the alley is in the score. Check track 17-You're a Soldier Now at around 3:00.:trans:

I agree that fans of the score get the promo because of the missing tracks but i disagree about the fact that certain themes are not as they were in the movie.They are simply extended, not radically altered and as far as i'm concerned the treatment they got in the score was amazing.But they should have given the same treatment to all the music. Maybe for a 2 disc release. Even more so because between the promo and the score there are still some cues missing - example, the Scorponok variation when they meet onroute to Mission City.

Oh, and the scene where OP crashes through the alley is in the score. Check track 17-You're a Soldier Now at around 3:00.:trans:

Well i'm saying this as a fan of the movie. I believe we as the fans of the movie, should get the score as it was on the film. I know they do the extended thing with alot of soundtracks, but from one TF fan to the rest, i highly recommend getting the promo cd to supplement the official score. What i did was import the score into Itunes, where i had the promo cd and made my own cd cause the promo cd is missing the 'Autobot arrival' score.

I DO NOT agree that it is not radically un-altered because i have the promo to compare it too, and they sound different.

Correct me if i'm wrong but here are some awesome tracks that are on the Promo that were NOT on the official cd:

Frenzy vs The secret service which is listed as 'Mainframe tampering'
The Pre-Blackout attack score
BB sends signal to Autobots - 'Camaro on the run'
Barricade vs Sam- 'Are you Ladies man 217'
S7 closing in on Autobots- (my fav)- 'Autobots to the rescue/ Speaker phone'

And most noticably:

Prime vs Bonecrusher- 'Optimus sword'. Can't believe they left that off! :huh:
The Decepticon Rollcall -oddly titled 'The Allspark' on the promo.
Megs vs Prime part 1 (right AFTER his alley entrance)-'Megatron vs Prime.'

There's many more, but the promo seems to be an instrumental version of the movie itself; so if you play the movie while listening to the promo score they'll match. If that's what your looking for (like i was) then download it while it's available. But if your content with the official score, then enjoy. :yay:

I know, i was referring to the score that follows that in the movie. Where Prime and Megatron call each other's names, and Prime jumps on Megs as he's flying in. I call it Megs vs Prime part 1.

:up:

Still can't believe they left off 'Prime vs Bonecrusher'. One of the best track in the movie.

I like the cd's version of the Autobot arrival though. It's not exactly like the movie, but i like it more because it's extended.. :up:

that's why I'm looking forward to the extended score... if there is one

Still can't believe they left off 'Prime vs Bonecrusher'. One of the best track in the movie.

I like the cd's version of the Autobot arrival though. It's not exactly like the movie, but i like it more because it's extended.. :up:

I particularly like that they extended the "Jazz Part" of the track.
Prime vs Bonecrusher is awesome and should have been included on the score even if mixed with other tracks like the afore mentioned by Golgo13:The Hitman Megs vs Prime part 1.The beguining of both are very similar and though it woudn't follow the cronological order of the movie it would be a way to include it in a future score.
I'm already working on a compilation of Promo, Score and back channel rip tracks and making my own perfect score.But if a complete score comes out, i will contribute with my hard earned cash and buy it. The score, despite the lack of many tracks is giving me chills everytime i ear it.But like Golgo13 said, make it a movie suite of sorts, with the score as is in the movie. I do love the extended and re-edited versions (Bumblebee is made from Stumble Bumble and the "unreleased in the promo" track used when he shrinks the cube and is one of my favorites) but i'll buy it in any way they sell it.And lets be honest, if EVERY music gets in there, extended,remixed re-edited or whatever, the important thing is that they publish it

Sorry for the long posts, when i start ranting, there's no stoping me.:woot:

Why not DL the promo? Combined with the official it's EVERYTHING..

There's still stuff missing, for example, the track when they're heading to Mission city and meet OP and the other Autobots. I know it's just a faster paced version on the attack section of Scorponok but it sounds great in that scene.

And what's the deal with the Promo's track "Angry Camaro"? 80% of it is silence.

O.K, i've continued to listen to it, and keep finding missing tracks from the movie that the promo has.

For all those that have DL the promo listen to track 17...absolutely awesome!..and it's NOT on the official cd.
It's better known as BB vs Barricade/Frenzy vs Sam and Mikala. The promo has it titled 'Were locked in'.

The beat is absolutely incredible, especially when played over loud speakers!

macdawson said:
There's still stuff missing, for example, the track when they're heading to Mission city and meet OP and the other Autobots

^True.

And again, the official cd's version of the 'Autobots Arrival' is way better than the original version.

Okay, I suppose I'll download the promo score tomorrow via those links posted above here somewhere.

I absolutely love the score CD...but the promo would supplement it in my ipod. How I love my iPod...

I'd get it before the links are either removed or disabled.

what's the big deal of all this? i didn't understand what is against the rules?

a poster posted a DL link to the entire score via megaupload... that isn't allowed on here.

if you like it that much, buy it... trust me... it is absolutely worth it.

a poster posted a DL link to the entire score via megaupload... that isn't allowed on here.

if you like it that much, buy it... trust me... it is absolutely worth it.

But the parts that are available on the links above, aren't part of the official score. So buying the score cd doesn't give you everything you heard in the movie. I listed all the tracks that are missing. And there are tons more. It should be DL'd to supplement the score because there's some really great tracks that were in the movie that the score cd left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"