TV shows that you miss!

DarkKnight

Corinthians 16:13
Reaction score
This can be a TV show that got cancelled or you just miss that no longer comes on.

-Firefly (or at least another Serenity Movie)
-Dead Wood

Probably my two biggest Shows that I miss!

Harper's Island

It wasn't super special or even great, but i personally liked it a lot and was entertained. There isn't much content like this out there, at least in form of TV shows.

King of the Hill. I know it comes on regularly, but I wish they'd make new episodes.

The-Prisoner.jpg

Hanasaku Iroha. I really wish they'd do another series/season.

Air TV. Far too brief, given how good it is.

Zetsoubou-Sensei. Even though it kind of ran out of gas in the last series, I wish they'd find a way to revitalize it.

Aria. A fourth series would be nice.

Intelligence (the Canadian series with Klea Scott). It was cut short because its storylines hit a little close to home for the Canadian government. Too bad; one of the best crime series ever.

Last edited:
Reaper, Firefly and Young Justice, among many, many others.

Oh I forgot another one: Ed, Edd and Eddy.

You beat me to it.
I loved that quirky series. It was very light-hearted and goofy but still had that feel-good aspect of it (in spite of the theme of "souls that have escaped from hell"). Ray Wise absolutely NAILED the part of the devil.

Curb Your Enthusiasm
The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Greg the Bunny
The Tick (live action)

Birds of Prey, it had so much potential and when I see absolute garbage shows get up to 5 seasons it chips away at the restraints of the Devil Hulk buried deep in my subconscious.

Highlander. got a little weak towards the end but still my favorite show of all time.

Waterloo Road, even though the show had run its course long before it ended.

The best show ever made

original_resizedimage600298-Standard-Image-Size-Buffy.jpg

Still today, i would really want Joss Whedon to bring forward the "Buffyverse" to life.
There can be tv shows about any character if you really think about it.
Or set in the past with previous slayers...or set in the future, with new slayers.....you can do tons of stuff with it.

Has anyone ever seen a show called Gary & Mike?

It lasted 1 seasons (13 episodes) and ended on a cliffhanger. It was soooo good, or at least I thought so, but there is practically no trace of it left. The episodes were uploaded to YouTube and you can spot some bootleg DVD's of it online from time to time, but even those are ridiculously hard to find.

I really loved this show. Here is the wikipedia page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_%26_Mike

I used to watch this show on the UPN network back-to-back with Celebrity Death Match. Sigh. I really miss this show now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"