Twin Peaks: The Entire Mystery

Sheryl Lee and Dana Ashbrook Returning

Possibly Sherilyn Fenn too. Seeing Ashbrook will be pretty jarring. MacLachlan, Lee and Fenn have aged, but still look very similar to how they did on the show. Ashbrook looks significantly different as he's aged.

Just don't tell me Lara Flynn Boyle will be back…talk about jarring.

I just need Madchen Amick back.

Grace Zabriskie dammit!

As cool as it is to hear about returning players, I'm kind of curious to hear about any new blood that might be involved. Lynch hasn't put out a film in nearly a decade, so it's not like we can really gauge who his preferred actors of the moment are, like MacLachlan, Jack Nance and Everett McGill were when the show kicked off.

I was thinking, since her career really took off with Mulholland Drive, that it would be cool if Naomi Watts had a role to play.

Sheryl Lee and Dana Ashbrook Returning

Possibly Sherilyn Fenn too. Seeing Ashbrook will be pretty jarring. MacLachlan, Lee and Fenn have aged, but still look very similar to how they did on the show. Ashbrook looks significantly different as he's aged.

Very cool.

I wonder if Sheryl will play another cousin or something.

Just don't tell me Lara Flynn Boyle will be back…talk about jarring.

They should just get Moira Kelly.

I just need Madchen Amick back.

You and me both. :hrt:

As cool as it is to hear about returning players, I'm kind of curious to hear about any new blood that might be involved. Lynch hasn't put out a film in nearly a decade, so it's not like we can really gauge who his preferred actors of the moment are, like MacLachlan, Jack Nance and Everett McGill were when the show kicked off.

I was thinking, since her career really took off with Mulholland Drive, that it would be cool if Naomi Watts had a role to play.

I bet Laura Dern will find her way into this.

B7mE21UCAAE4rkL.jpg:large

Yeesh. Boyle looks like she's a woman the same age as Ray Wise whose had botox and facelifts so she can appear younger than she is.... but she's over 20 years younger than Wise. :csad:

I hate even harping on stuff like this, because I know how brutal the film/TV industry can be on actresses and how they look, but good lord....

Is Angelo Badalamenti still working? Because if not, they better get someone who can live up to that original score...

[YT]Wz-ueGN0a5M[/YT]
That's what love must sound like. :o

He's done work as recently as 2013, so I'll say yes.

[YT]92v10JoD2Lo[/YT]
:awesome:

Now I need the reverse. An opening credits made up of Louisiana scenery and the instrumental version of "Falling".

EDIT: speak of the devil...

[YT]Bsv1cMevof4[/YT]

Stopped watching this at S2E10, on E12 now. I'm getting there. :p

Maybe by the time I finish we'll have new episodes. :D

Started this series just a couple days.

Man I'm loving it so far, even though I got so damn confused at the end of episode 2 :oldrazz:

"That gum you like is going to come back in style"

Started this series just a couple days.

Man I'm loving it so far, even though I got so damn confused at the end of episode 2 :oldrazz:

"That gum you like is going to come back in style"

It (sort of) makes sense later but this is an awesome messed up show. Season two is kinda disappointed. Also, David Duchovny is in season 2 in a surprise role.

So I finished it. I enjoyed the last episode despite all the mindscrew and watching that just reconfirms the idea that anyone who's a fan of Twin Peaks needs to play Deadly Premonition. There's a ****ton of references, plot points and similar characters to the show but it's its own thing entirely.

Alright I've hit the first episode of where the show tailspins out into a disappointing turn, I've thoroughly enjoyed this show so far and have been completely absorbed by it. Love it.

They opened a place near me called One-Eyed Jacks. Should I be worried?

Only if a dead girl pops up somewhere. Wrapped in plastic.

Patrick Stewart confirmed for casting. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"