Ultimate Civil War

littleredhat

Civilian
Reaction score
Here is my idea for an Ultimate Civil War.

Instead of a Superhero registration act the bill about to pass is a super human rights act.

Basically it would give all mutants,genetically and cybernetic altered humans,and divergently evolved humans,(Inhumans and Atlantis) the same rights as regular humans.

This causes many people to be very happy. Especially the X-men.

This also causes many others enraged. Particularly mutant hating humans and Mutant supremacists who don't want to be classified as "Human".

It would be time for those with power to decide what they really are.

Human? Or something else.

And the one behind it all is of course Nick Fury. His motive being to help unite humanity against alien threats. Which he considers the most dangerous.

I'm with which ever side is against Bendis.

Basicly you couldn't discriminate against people with powers. It would also protect them from explotation.

Just as it is now for gender and race.

As it is now in the Ultimate U that is aparently not the case.

Mostly though it would be symblolic. A legal difinition of what is human.

How's about this: No Ultimate Civil War.

Yeah seriously. The Civil War isn't even done yet and people are pitching ideas for an Ultimate version? Give me a break.

I'm not "pitching" . I'm just having fun.:(

If you don't like Civil War why don't you post your own thread explaining why. I would love to read it.:up:

I think its a really fresh idea. Which is why I wondered what an Ultimate version would be like. Because I love the ultimate u.

Seriously if my post had been about new knitting styles would you post that you don't care beacause needlework is better?

littleredhat said:
I'm not "pitching" . I'm just having fun.:(

If you don't like Civil War why don't you post your own thread explaining why. I would love to read it.:up:

I think its a really fresh idea. Which is why I wondered what an Ultimate version would be like. Because I love the ultimate u.

Seriously if my post had been about new knitting styles would you post that you don't care beacause needlework is better?

Dont let these guys get to you littleredhat

I personally think its a cool idea. I dont think there should acctually be an "ultimate cvil war" but its still a cool idea

littleredhat said:
It would also protect them from explotation.

Just as it is now for gender and race.

hate to break it to you but different genders and races are still being exploited.

and as far as I know, mutants in the Ultimate universe already have the same rights as everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"