Ultimate Fighter

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by C-$, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Savage Earth Rocker

Oh hell yeah. He had him. Any longer and he woulda tapped.

2. Cubs Fan Registered

I think so too. Hopefully next fight will be injury free.

3. newmexneon Registered

Yeah that would be nice, so many of the fighters have injuries i'm wondering if they are going to have to keep bringing in alternates.

4. Savage Earth Rocker

I don't think there's even gonna be a final round. Just one survivor. Whoever has the least injuries wins.

5. Cubs Fan Registered

I dont like the new guy at all. I hope he fights next time.

6. Joined:
    Jul 19, 2003
    I was glad to see that s**t talker get beat last week. He was probably the stronger of the 2, but the other guy had him beat on technique. He could've choked him out at least 2 different times, but failed to do so.

I haven't seen last night's episode but I hear it's good.

I was glad to see Adam Hughes and Rich Franklin take over as coaches, both guys are phenomenal fighters.

7. brainchild81 THE MASTER BUILDER

I cracked up when the guy with the accent got all pissed @ him. The guy didn't seem to be doing anything all that bad. I hope they fight soon

8. Cubs Fan Registered

He just seemed so arrogant. Like the way he was flipping off the treadmill, and when he was doing the pro wrestling thing. I can definitely see why that guy wants to fight him.

9. Joined:
    Jul 19, 2003
    That new guy needs to go. I completely agree with Jorge that he just doesn't belong....he's WAY too arrogant for never showing anyone his skills.

The guy last night with the torn shoulder was a *****....all he did was keep complaining about how bad his shoulder hurt, and how he would "try"...you could tell he was scared and knew he was in WAY over his head. Matt Hughes was right when he said he tapped out to a move that could've been easily avoided.

10. newmexneon Registered

At least he had the balls to step in the ring with a 6'8" 270 pound fighter and still put up a good fight. He fought with everything he had and came up short, and the way his muscle tore and fell down into his bicep was sick, I don't know if you have ever tore a muscle but it hurts like hell, way more than breaking a bone.

11. brainchild81 THE MASTER BUILDER

Yeah. I think he was really in pain.

12. Cubs Fan Registered

I think he was too, and he has heart for fighting like that. Still though it seemed like he complained about it a lot.

13. GLfan Registered

It's a trip how these guys are getting injured and are dropping like flies this season.

14. Savage Earth Rocker

Yeah, they're pretty fragile. I'd say they're pushing themselves way too hard but...I don't believe that for a second.:D

15. Cubs Fan Registered

I wanted the Marcus to win but I figured that Joe would beat him on the ground. Wasnt much of a fight. Nothing happened while they were standing. I know that Marcus had to be careful because he didnt want to get taken down, but it happened anyway. And I know that the show is a reality show, but really hate the whole alliance thing.

16. Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

That guy Gorge is really pissing me off with all his whining -i hope he gets his ass handed to him.

17. newmexneon Registered

Yep, last nights fight pretty much went how I expected it to. It was a bad idea for marcus to think he was hot stuff and pick one of the best fighters on the other team especially when he had minimal wrestling experience. I am still anxious to see Luke fight, but I think he will propably sneak thru to one of the last episodes without having to fight.

Oh yeah, and I just want to say that I think Matt Hughes is a prick and I hope his team loses.

18. Cubs Fan Registered

I want Hughes team to loose too. Not cause I dont like Hughes, but I just like the green team better. I think its funny the way Hughes is giving that guy a hard time.

19. Cubs Fan Registered

Well I was dead wrong with this last fight. I thought Tom was going to win, but he really didnt do much. The fight wasnt very exciting. Next weeks episode looks pretty good though.

20. Savage Earth Rocker

Yeah. Dana actually called it the ****tiest fight he's ever seen. For guys who want this so badly, they sure didn't act like it. When I saw him walk in the ring, I thought he was gonna eliminate both of them.

21. newmexneon Registered

I don't think the fight was that bad. Rashad was doing a lot more attacking in the clinch than Tom was and It was clear that Tom wasn't in the fight. I am glad that hughes has lost another member because I hate Matt. All I know is if Rashad tries to fight the next guy like he did Tom, he is going to get his ass knocked out. If Tom had been a little more aggresive and taken a few more chances he would have easily knocked Rashad out, especially those last thirty seconds after he hit Rashad with that big elbow.

22. Cubs Fan Registered

I think Dana must have been exaggerating. I mean he's seen hundereds of fights, so thats saying a lot. It would have been funny if he would have eliminated them both though.

23. Cubs Fan Registered

Jason vs. Jorge prefight predictions

I think Jorge is going to win, but I think Jason will give him a good fight.

24. Cubs Fan Registered

So far I am wrong. IMO Jorge is going to lose if this fight goes to all the way.

25. Cubs Fan Registered

Great fight, total opposite of the last one. Jason really impressed me. I would like to see his connect percentage from that fight, because a lot of what he threw hit right on target. Unless I am forgetting a fight from last season, this one was the best from both IMO.