Unbreakable

Fred_Fury

Sidekick
Reaction score
I just watched the movie unbreakable for the first time and man that was a good freaking movie. The ending caught me completely off guard. Are they ever going to make a sequel?

You've been here since 2004. You haven't visited the Misc. Films forum yet?

Aw man did I hit that worm hole in my closet again, & end up back in 2000?:csad:

I also watched film a minute ago. Great ending. Shyamalan's first truly remarkable film.

amazing movie... nope, no sequel. MNS did want to make a trilogy though.

amazing movie... nope, no sequel. MNS did want to make a trilogy though.

Shyamalan did want to make a sequel, but I believe the funding wasn't entirely there. He wasn't waiting around for anything after The Sixth Sense, anyhow.

I couldn't find this at my local movie theatre, when does it come out?

:lmao:

It's on the shelves. The discount shelves :dry:

:D

Unbreakable is a fantastic movie, MNS's best if you ask me, the ending is amazing.

Some guy at work told me some random guy off the street came to his door asking to rent out his house. I thought of this movie. :csad: My coworker has never seen it.

Sorely underated. I take it over anything that MNS has done (Sixth Sense looses it's appeal IMO after you know the twist).

i heard that this was going to be a 3 picture deal, but since the first one didn't make enough money in the box office, the plan was rejected.

I loved this movie too. Really one of MNS's best films.

Some guy at work told me some random guy off the street came to his door asking to rent out his house. I thought of this movie. :csad: My coworker has never seen it.

LOL. "I like your Apartment:dry:... Can I come in?:dry:"

I'm glad they didn't make a trilogy out of it, the first one is great on it's own, I'd be afraid if they made it a trilogy, it'd become like the Matrix.

I also watched film a minute ago. Great ending. Shyamalan's first truly remarkable film.

I think a lot of people would disagree with you, seeing as how The Sixth Sense came out before Unbreakable. Obviously it's your personal opinion, but the general consensus is that The Sixth Sense was a "truly remarkable" film.

I agree with that a trilogy would've been bad. Just this movie alone was great quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"