Underrated CB movies

Transformers 2 has a 68% user score. I wouldn't always trust them if I were you. :cwink:

Well I disagree with that but *shrugs* lol but what is the mean rating on RT?

I was only messing. :)
I think both scores are important for different reasons.

The difficult thing was that 70-80% liked it but gave it a rotten rating for being an origin. I mean films like TDKR were bad in concept but no one gave it a rotten rating for it.

Batman Forever.

This movie gets pigeon-holed with Batman & Robin and that is wrong. Granted it's not perfect, but there are moments that are pretty damn good.

I think The Incredible Hulk and Thor are very underrated,especially Thor,yes I know that aside from the battle on Jotunheim the scale wasn't exactly big but I love how character-driven it is,I love both Thor's and Loki's journey and pretty much every character moment,the cast was brilliant especially the Asgardians,the story was well told,the humor was good,I actually put it on par with IM1 as far as solo movies go.Also,IM3 gets far TOO MUCH hate,I really like that one too,just like Ang Lee's Hulk or X3(rewatching it recently I didn't find it as bad as I remembered).

I think The Incredible Hulk and Thor are very underrated,especially Thor,yes I know that aside from the battle on Jotunheim the scale wasn't exactly big but I love how character-driven it is,I love both Thor's and Loki's journey and pretty much every character moment,the cast was brilliant especially the Asgardians,the story was well told,the humor was good,I actually put it on par with IM1 as far as solo movies go.Also,IM3 gets far TOO MUCH hate,I really like that one too,just like Ang Lee's Hulk or X3(rewatching it recently I didn't find it as bad as I remembered).

Eh I personally didn't like Thor and IM3

Yes, it is so sad that it only got $1.2 billion. :funny:

Daredevil: The Director's Cut

Daredevil: Director's Cut. One of my favorite comic book movies. It was sank by a combination of bitterness over the Theatrical Cut, Ben Affleck hype backlash, and being too dark and gloomy for a time in which the ideal comic book film was Spider-Man.

I think it would be better received if it came out today.
This. I always like that film, even enjoyed the theatrical cut.

The first Blade film was underrated too. Wesley Snipes nailed Blade as much as RDJ nailed Iron Man.

Thor was mostly good as long as it happened in Asgard. On earth... not so much.

Thor was mostly good as long as it happened in Asgard. On earth... not so much.

Yeah I guess they were obliged had to establish Thor on Earth but there were some good scenes on Earth too(I need a horse,the whole compound scene,Thor and Selvig at the pub,Thor's sacrifice).

Hellboy 1 & 2.

Quite possibly my favorite comic book movies.

X3. I actually find it to be the only good one in the original trilogy.

X3. I actually find it to be the only good one in the original trilogy.

I like it better than I like X1 but let's be honest here, it butchers not one, but TWO storylines (Dark Phoenix/Gifted).

Agreed about Thor. IM3 while not deserving hate wasn't good, and TIH wasn't as good as Hulk imp

Blade
Batman 89
V for Vendetta

They don't make CBM top twenty list as often as they should.

Daredevil: Directors Cut
Wolverine Origins
Fantastic Four (2005)
Iron Man 2
Jonah Hex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"