Revenge of the Fallen Unicron

Bay would make Unicron an Air Craft Carrier...................with flames :csad:

I'm sure Bay would interpret the character close to the way he needs to be. All in all, I just think that Unicron is badass & should be in this live action franchise.

If he does appear in the second movie, it should be a cameo at the end of the movie.

I couldn't say it any better. I would either have Unicron as the last thing seen before the credits or have his out line be seen after the credits. I just think it would be awesome to just see his out line go across the screen then either the credits or nothing.

I'd say scale his size down just a little bit & have the Autobots battling him in space. That'd be something cool to see.

I don't want to see him in the second film, I want to see some more Autobot VS Decepticon action!!

I wouldn't mind him being the threat in the third film. I don't read the comics so I don't have the issue with him being overused in the Transformers mythology/universe.

I don't think he's overused, I just think there are a lot of people who just plain don't like him.

I take it he's the Venom of the TF universe?

I don't think he's overused
How would you know? All you know about him is what you've read on wikipedia.

I'm sure that if Bay wanted to use him he could come up with something interesting for Unicron to do.
That's like an oxymoron. Michael Bay, doing something interesting? Knowing him, he would make Unicron a NASA shuttle with tribal decals on it.

How do you know I've only read about him on Wikipedia? You don't have a clue as to what I know about Unicron or where I obtained my knowledge so with that statement alone you need to just be quiet.

No, I don't think so. That was almost three months ago. Try again.

I take it he's the Venom of the TF universe?
Not that bad (although that danger does exist). But Armada and Energon were ALL about Unicron. For most of the Energon series Megatron used Unicrons headless body as a base (and Alpha Quintesson used Unicrons head as his base), meaning of the series 52 epsidoes he appeard in some form in most of them. While both of them raced to get enough energon (post Beast Wars Tiberium-esque energon that is) to reactivate him for their own ends.

I think the closest we'll see to Unicron in the live-action movies anytime soon is that horned thing that S7 popped out of that Nokia in the first movie. Although that would lead to some interesting speculation as to the true nature and origins of the Allspark...

I'm all for Unicron... but knowing Bay, he will look like a big asteroid with fish lips and a billion moving parts.

Okay Unicron isn't that popular then. Question: would you guys prefer Trypticon and Metroplex be introduced?

You can't have Unicron in TF2, cause that would be too much going on in the movie, not keeping one storyline on track (a la Spiderman 3)

Let's speculate, instead of whining:

1. The Fallen is the main anti-hero in RotF and, since he's one of the original 13 TFs (some sort of Judas) who betrayed his 12 brothers to side with Unicron, thus makes it a close possibility to see Uni in CGI (it's not live action, but animation).

2. So far we're only aware of the existence of the Allspark, but that doesn't mean that Primus and Unicron are not involved.

3. Robots as big as our planet could walk on the surface of a red giant sun.
Stop whine about everything that doesn't fit on our stupid insignificant marble as being too big.
Grow up!

They could always make him the size of the moon, surely that's big enough, provided Bay wants him as a planet.

One thing I owe to Michael Bay is that he's not afraid to push for bigger and bigger robots.

I think Orci and Kurtzman said they would like to introduce Unicron in the third film.

I'm all for the Dinobots. It would be interesting as to more of how they came to earth, maybe they caused the dinorsaurs extinction and scanned their bodies, taking over, lost for millions of years until how ever the end of T2 is, wakes them.

The third film should start in a archeological dig somewhere.

But there should be limited amount of Dinobots. I'm thinking like three or four.

Unicron better be moon-sized if he makes it to a live action film. Or else he couldn't interact with any of the other TF characters. Optimus would be the size of a microscopic germ compared to a planet sized transformer.

Before anyone asks, in the animated movie's scenes, Unicron could interact with other characters because they cheated on the scale.

Unicron should not be in TF2. However, I think they should mention about it since Fallen has certain tie with Unicron, and if Prime really does die we might be able to see Unicron be introduced in TF3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"