Upcoming figures thread

New DCAU figures announced:
http://robot6.comicbookresources.co...ted-toy-line-expands-with-batman-beyond-more/

dc-animated1-625x468.jpg

New DC Icons 6" Figures & Accessory Packs:
00_DC_Icons_05__scaled_600.jpg

DC_Icons_15__scaled_600.jpg

DC_Icons_09__scaled_600.jpg

DC_Icons_11__scaled_600.jpg

DC_Icons_07__scaled_600.jpg

DC_Icons_13__scaled_600.jpg

DC_Icons_01__scaled_600.jpg

DC_Icons_03__scaled_600.jpg

Last edited:
New X-Men Legends:
Iceman.jpg

Rogue.jpg

Deadpool.jpg

Phoenix.jpg

Havok.jpg

KittyPryde.jpg

Cable.jpg

No word on the BAF.

Dr. Strange figs, only part of the wave was shown, no word on BAF:
DS-6-Inch-Nico.png

DS-6-Inch-Iron-Fist.png

DS-6-Inch-Dormammu.png

Last edited:
New Spidey Figs, only part of the wave was shown, no news on BAF:
Spider-Man-6-inch-Silk.jpg

Spider-Man-6-inch-Ultimate-Spider-Man-Miles-Morales.jpg

Spider-Man-6-inch-Ultimate-Spider-Man-Peter-Parker.jpg

Spider-Man-6-inch-Hobgoblin.jpg

Let's go back to the DC Comics Icons 6inch-ish wave. Did I see a black and grey Batman repaint coming out? Or did I imagine that?

Let's go back to the DC Comics Icons 6inch-ish wave. Did I see a black and grey Batman repaint coming out? Or did I imagine that?

yes I did

They are releasing an entire Justice League 7 pack with a black and grey Batman. Looks like I shoulda waited to build my League, as they'll be all together in one fell swoop, but oh well. I'm sure I can snag one on eBay!

yes I did

They are releasing an entire Justice League 7 pack with a black and grey Batman. Looks like I shoulda waited to build my League, as they'll be all together in one fell swoop, but oh well. I'm sure I can snag one on eBay!
I'm buying them separate because that 7 pack won't be cheap lol I still need to pick up Arrow and Flash tho they're out

Yeah, Vartha, I'm gonna go separate too. I prefer classic Supes to New52 version. The only one I want from that set is Batman. I wonder if the GL and Cyborg will have all their attachments? And I'm sure I'll already have everybody by the time the set is out anyway.

lol thought you were talking about the Movie and TV versions lol If I got a set like that I'd want the ones from the series and Aquaman with the hook

No, when it comes to DC, I only get the comic figures.

Hook hand Aquaman with all that articulation would be sweet, though.

I wonder if the GL and Cyborg will have all their attachments?
Nope. Those are deluxe figures, and the attachments are what makes them deluxe. I REALLY want that boxset, but I may have to pick up the solo ones as well, GL's construct-armor is SWEET!

Any upcoming non-Square-Enix figures of interest coming up? Post them here!

New Walmart exclusive Ninja Turtles:
TMNT_Walmart_Secret_Of_The_Ooze_Figures01__scaled_600.jpg

TMNT_Walmart_Secret_Of_The_Ooze_Figures05__scaled_600.jpg

TMNT_Walmart_Secret_Of_The_Ooze_Figures03__scaled_600.jpg

TMNT_Walmart_Secret_Of_The_Ooze_Figures07__scaled_600.jpg

Those Turtles look pretty cool. Do they really need 4 heads, though?

Civil War 3-pack, Entertainment Earth exclusive:
Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Infinite-Captain-America-Civil-War-3-Pack-Entertainment-Earth-1.jpg

Civil War 3-pack, Entertainment Earth exclusive:
Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Infinite-Captain-America-Civil-War-3-Pack-Entertainment-Earth-1.jpg

I hate how marvel always sculpts the spider-man web so deep, it kinda ruins the figure for me, also, as much as I love Spider-Man the three pack really should really be winter soldier, cap and ironman

Let's go back to the DC Comics Icons 6inch-ish wave.

What's up with these delays? BBTS had Superman and John Stewart listed as early as March and now Supes is pushed back to June, at least.

Anybody know anything about this?

What's up with these delays? BBTS had Superman and John Stewart listed as early as March and now Supes is pushed back to June, at least.

Anybody know anything about this?

After seeing a video review of the Superman figure, I don't really want it anymore. The back of the head doesn't line up with the back of the neck at all. There's a huge overhang.

Looks cool, but I hope he's short. I feel like the Wolvies we get are all too tall.

Preordered the whole wave. I think that's the only way I'll get Deadpool.

It's supposed to be a brand new sculpt, and yes, shorter than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"